LinkedIn Pulse: The news and insights you need to know
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pulse by LinkedIn is the professional news app tailored to you. This Apple Design Award-winning app allows you to customize your news reading experience, easily explore compelling professional content, and share stories to your favorite social networks. Sign in with your LinkedIn account to sync what you’re already following, save articles, and join the conversation.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
What's New in Version 4.0.15
- Bug fixes
Great news app
Just makes browsing through all your favourite news feeds simple and enjoyable. Exactly what I'm after.
From great RSS reader to junk
Pulse used to be a great rss reader. Add your feeds and have a blast navigating your feeds. Now it's just a linked in price of trash. Don't bother. They broke something great as nothing else does the job well on iOS.
Hero to Zero
This was great and easy to use now I have to sign in with my linked in account what a joke. I just wanted to get news and light entertainment without a hassle. Linked in wrecked this app good proper.
- Category: News
- Updated: 13 April 2015
- Version: 4.0.15
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2011 Alphonso Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.