Pumpkins in a Pocket Garden
By Two Bulls
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Roll, flick, and spawn pumpkins in your very own calming, curiosity Pumpkins in a Pocket Garden.
Very, very slick
Awesome job guys. It blows me and our prospective clients away every time I demo this. No wonder Sesame Street use Two Bulls for their best Augmented Reality apps.
Read this for your own self
Hello I can't only pull out one positive wait 2 positives for this... Not much of a game, game.
1. The title
2. And how stupid it is at the moment
For give my negertiveity (and spelling) well I think I can help even tho your probably not reading this. I don't know where to begin.
1. Get rid of the card bit
2. Make it you can grow apples, oranges, lychees potatoes, kiwi fruit, paw paw banana, lettuces, grapes and mangos.
3. To make it so people want to come back and play. You have to code the plants to need attention.
4. Like real life. The plants need water, hay and ferterliser (then there is chicken poo horse poo pig poo cow poo) they need sun.
5. You can squash bad bugs and assign lady bettles and dragon flys as well as prying mantis to guard plants.
6. Last of all and HUGE no no is to have a 3d person view make it so the it is first view.
Consider these options and you may have a big hit.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 21 September 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Two Bulls, LLC
- © Two Buls LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.