The Tribune is an Indian daily newspaper published from Chandigarh, New Delhi, Jalandhar, Dehradun and Bathinda. It was founded on 2 February 1881, in Lahore (now in Pakistan), by Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, a philanthropist, and is run by a trust comprising five persons as trustees. It is a major Indian newspaper with a worldwide circulation.
Punjabi Tribune is its National Daily in Punjabi.
- PiP: Now watch videos while reading the content of the story
- Notification Share: The user can now share notifications from the hub
- New notification design on the top notification bar
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Fresh and true news
An excellent newspaper with unbiased reporting
Excellent Application Must For Everyone
Excellent Application Of Punjabi Tribune
Must For Every Seeker Of Quality Journalism In Our Punjabi language.
Hope E-PAPER Link Will Also Include In This App Soon.
Great Work !
- Mediology Software Private Limited
- 121.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright (c) Tribune Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.