Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in, access your boarding pass, plus explore entertainment options before you fly and more. The new Qantas app also offers a personalised feed, with shopping, offers and inspirational articles customised to your interests, including information on where to stay and dine, plus local activities at your destination.
Download the Qantas app on your iPhone or iPad for all your journey needs. It’s also compatible with your Apple Watch.
• See your Qantas Points activity and keep track of your Status Credits and tier progress
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels and cars bookings made on qantas.com
• Choose or change your seats any time before check-in when flying on Qantas operated and marketed flights
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight and plan your viewing in advance
• Discover journey inspiration with places to stay, where to eat and things to do
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• See weather at destination closer to departure
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers, activities and travel insurance
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
• Personalised news feed with offers and news features customised to your interests
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
- You can now access your Qantas Digital Frequent Flyer card within the app. Use it to check-in at the airport, gain Qantas lounge access (where applicable for eligible members) and spend your Frequent Flyer points at HOYTS cinemas.
We're always looking for ways to improve your app experience. Help us make a better app by sending us feedback in the app. If you love what we’re doing, please leave a review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful tool for flying
This app has had its ups and downs. However, it is steadily improving and offers more functionality with each update. A bonus is that it is now faster at refreshing your activity (though at times you’ll need to be patient).
The only annoying thing surrounds seat selection, where it has to pull in data from a different interface (designed for larger screens initially) which not only slows the process, but forces the user to tap a few times to see what they need to see). There are other instances when it has to jump out into other non-app interfaces but trying to pull together all this functionality isn’t easy.
Under the tab, My QFF, there is: Feed, Earn, Points, Status - all fine (though ‘Earn’ is just an advertising plug), but how about ‘Redeem’ and why place ‘Where can I go?’ Under the Book tab? The app doesn’t offer an easy path to seeing where your points can take you: ‘Book’ isn’t quite the same definition!
One oversight is the lack of phone numbers or email addresses to contact Qantas in the app, either in Australia or overseas. C’mon Qantas: you can’t seriously think that this is a good thing?
The App allows me to pre-fill details for my flight search and that is it! I am then left waiting for flights to appear but all I see is a white screen with an icon in the centre of my screen just spinning and spinning and spinning. ...I checked my settings and my internet connection. I even re-started my phone and iPad and then when that failed I deleted the Qantas App and I re-installed it and I tried again. When that failed I left things as is. After a few days I tried again and now I’m permanently deleting this utterly useless app. It’s a shame because I frequently fly with Qantas but now I have to go to their main web page to search for flights. ...I don’t mind doing this to search for flights but it defeats the purpose of why they bothered creating their App.
Great app but suggested improvements
App is great to help you find your flights quickly and easily navigate to search hotels etc. probably more feedback for website rather than app but it would be awesome if you could favourite all of your preferred accommodation and car hire options to then review later and make a decision. I currently have to save my preferences elsewhere or remember my favourite ones to review at a later date. Also, travel insurance website is super clunky compared with other travel insurance websites. Doesn’t provide easy and clear information and site is outdated.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.