By Qantas Airways Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in and get useful travel information all on your iPhone or iPad. Also compatible with Apple Watch.
• See your Qantas Points activity and keep track of your Status Credits and tier progress
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels and cars bookings made on qantas.com
• Choose or change your seats any time before check-in when flying on Qantas operated and marketed flights
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight and plan your viewing in advance
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• Catch up on some reading with complimentary newspaper and magazine access through PressReader on your mobile or tablet (on Qantas flights only)
• See weather at destination closer to departure
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers, activities and travel insurance
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
What's New in Version 3.11
We're always trying to improve your experience with the Qantas app. If you like what we’re doing or you think there’s something we’re missing, why not let us know and review it in the App Store.
In this release:
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight 48h before departure
• Explore ways to earn Qantas Points in the 'Earn' tab on your Profile
• Minor bug fixes
Your feedback helps us make a better app at every release. Let us know what you think by going to More > Send app feedback.
Apparently we're all from Sydney, still
App is improving all the time, but is it too hard to have it remember the location for deals? Every time I go in, it's reset to Sydney. Also, it really wants me to know about Adam Spencer. No matter how many times you swipe those travel insider things away they just keep coming back.
Won't let me check in with a child
Don't know what has changed on the Qantas check in system but I can't check in now either by myself or with my son, even though booked at same time and on same booking reference. Very frustrating. At least in last version I could check myself in, though it greyed out my son and wouldn't let me check him in at any point except the airport.
Seat selection not working
Since this latest update I am unable up select a seat for my upcoming trips. This is extremely frustrating for a frequent traveler.
Please fix this option as a matter of priority.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 02 July 2017
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 125 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Qantas Airways Ltd
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.