By Qantas Airways Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in and get useful travel information all on your iPhone or iPad. Also compatible with Apple Watch.
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• Catch up on some reading with complimentary newspaper and magazine access through PressReader on your mobile or tablet (on Qantas flights only)
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
What's New in Version 3.3
We're always trying to improve your experience with the Qantas app. If you like what we’re doing or you think there’s something we’re missing, why not let us know and review it in the App Store.
Recent updates include:
• You can now pull to refresh the home page
• Find hotel deals for you next trip
• Improved hotel booking process
• Compatibility with iOS 10
• Fixed minor bugs
Your feedback helps us make a better app at every release. Let us know what you think by going to More > Send app feedback.
Qantas app needs more tweaking
I used the app to make a booking for a friend. I note that I was 1. Unable to pick seats. Not sure if this is a Qantas default position or just an app issue. 2. The app allowed me to email a copy of the booking to my friend but at no stage did it email me the booking (I used my email address for the booking). So I only have a Sent items copy of the email. 3. That email has no booking reference number. As a consequence, my friend is unable to check-in online. This is a total no brainer given that their no-frills subsidiary airline all but tattoos a booking reference number on one. 4. That booking does not appear in my Trips in my app (presumably because it's not in my name). But now that booking appears nowhere for me to verify as booking reference number is not in the app or the email. 5. It is not possible to book extra luggage at the time of the initial booking. One can amend that later in Manage a booking but no POLI payment is offered in that instance. I sent feedback to the developers about the app but there is no clarity or verification that my concerns were delivered. This app needs more features if not a total make-over so that it operates smoothly and slickly unless Qantas is wishing to achieve a lesser image of itself.
If you can't book, what's the point!?
I've been frustrated with this app since I downloaded it. With each update I'm hopeful it will be fixed. With each update I'm disappointed. After 3 months and attempting to book 3 flights, I finally give up. The date fields do not work, therefore the app is useless for booking flights. I've used competitors now out of sheer frustration. Please fix your app, Qantas!!!!
Never works Ever
I've had this app several years and not once has it officially worked. There is always something wrong with it. Past search history doesn't work booking a ticket doesn't work the calendar doesn't work, I must of reinstalled this app over 20 times, best just use the website
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 12 September 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 86.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Qantas Airways Ltd
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.