By Qantas Airways Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compatible with the Apple Watch, the Qantas app has been designed to make flying a breeze and remove the stress from your journey.
- Browse your upcoming trips and view a personalised timeline for each
- Be reminded when check-in opens, get your boarding pass in a few taps and store it in the app or add to Passbook*
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that'll get you there the fastest~
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
- Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
Enhanced compatibility with POLi payment services for flight bookings
This app is the worst app that I actually want to use. It will randomly close on you. Your ticket will disappear. But worst of all just before you go to board your flight and show your e-ticket it will have logged you out and you will have to go to the back of the line while you find your membership number to re-log back in. This is one app I actually really wish worked but it's clunky and really really doesn't work at all as you would expect for a premium airline. My virgin app I've logged into once when I flew 2 years ago and it still had all my details in it. How hard is it Qantas to get this right. If it's not don't promote it
Come on Qantas you are supposed to be showing that you are a professional organisation and you can't get an app right.
Boarding passes suddenly disappear, you can't show boarding passes on two devices and other general bugs. Why promote something that does not work properly. Is anyone listening!!!
Even though it initially gave me the option to change my seat, it didn't update on my boarding pass. After being on hold with Quantas for 35mins, I was told you cant change your seat 24hrs before a flight. First of all, why give me the option. Second of all, why the hell not? I've done it on my previous 8 (busier) flights. Quantas sort your app and your customer service out. Whoever manages both should be walked out the door by security
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 11 September 2015
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Qantas Airways Ltd
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.