By Qantas Airways Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compatible with the Apple Watch, the Qantas app has been designed to make flying a breeze and remove the stress from your journey.
- Browse your upcoming trips and view a personalised timeline for each
- Be reminded when check-in opens, get your boarding pass in a few taps and store it in the app or add to Passbook*
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that'll get you there the fastest~
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
- Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
What's New in Version 2.4
In this updated version of the Qantas app we have:
- Introduced feedback for your Qantas flight within the app
- Enhanced reliability of PressReader services
- Added app feedback capabilities via About > Feedback
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
Not a bad app in terms of functionality (although would be good to be able to make classic award bookings) but the design leaves much to be desired. After 10 months the resolution is still not optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Bookings don't work
My booking in the trip section do not show up in this version
No boarding pass in the app
App does not allow you to view boarding pass or download boarding pass to passbook app. Need to print out boarding pass!! Who got the printer these days!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 21 July 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Qantas Airways Ltd
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.