By Qantas Airways Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Qantas Assure App lets you earn Qantas Points for being active.
How does it work?
The App tracks and measures your activities like walking the dog, riding your bike or swimming in your local pool and then rewards you with Qantas Points.
Track and Earn
Used in tandem with your iPhone or wearable device the App allows you to set goals, take part in group challenges, and earn Qantas Points.
How do I get started?
Earning Qantas Points in the Trial
Download the Qantas Assure App and simply start walking, running, swimming, or cycling over the next 28 days and you’ll earn up to 1,500 Qantas Points - that’s the same rate as someone who has an Eligible Qantas Assure Product.
When the Trial is over, but not the points
You can still earn Qantas Points after the Trial’s over. Continue using the App without purchasing an Eligible Product and earn Qantas Points at a reduced rate each month.
To earn more Qantas Points, simply purchase an Eligible Qantas Assure Product.
Here’s how to use the App:
• Connect your phone to Apple Health, Fitbit or Strava
• Complete Daily and Weekly Step, Cycle and Swimming challenges
• Take part in the seven day Friends Challenge
• Collect Badges for reaching milestones
• Invite your friends and family to join you in a Friends Challenge
• Receive notifications that help motivate you
• View your step statistics
Currently available for:
• iPod Touch 5th generation (or above), iPhone 5s (or above) operating on iOS 9 (or above) using Apple Health App, a step tracking wearable compatible with the Apple Health App (such as the Apple Watch or Fitbit).
• iPhone 5 and 5c operating on iOS 9.0 (or above) using a Fitbit
* The Qantas Assure App is offered by Qantas and you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and 13 years of age or over to use the App.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Check our offers from Qantas Assure partners.
We're always looking to improve your experience with the Qantas Assure App. Keep your App up to date to make sure you always have access to the latest features and functionality.
Constant error message
All it says is just a minute we’re doing some cleaning up. Never ever works. Have more recent iOS and app is updated so I’d guess it’s just a dud
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 December 2017
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 123 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Qantas Airways Ltd
- © 2017 Qantas Airways Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.