By Qantas Airways Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Qantas Cash® app lets you manage your travel money on the go safely, quickly and easily whether you're at home or abroad. View balances for all of available currencies, see past transactions and transfer funds between available currencies. This handy app makes your travelling more convenient, especially when managing multiple currencies.
- Check the balance of each currency on your Qantas Cash facility on the go so you always know how much you have to spend
- View your past transactions
- Transfer funds between currencies and to other Qantas Frequent Flyer members who have activated Qantas Cash
- Find your nearest ATM wherever you are in the world
- Change your default currency if you're travelling for long periods of time
- Manage your Qantas Cash personal details
To use the Qantas Cash app, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and have activated the Qantas Cash facility on your Qantas Card. Terms and conditions apply. Visit qantascash.com for more information
This app is intended to help you manage your Qantas Cash facility on the go. For general Qantas Frequent Flyer program activities, please download the Qantas Frequent Flyer app.
For more information about the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, visit qantas.com
Normal data charges apply. Please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
What's New in Version 1.2
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Updated app works well
I used to avoid this app as the login process was so tedious. However since that has been fixed it is far more user friendly
Bring back Direct Debit loads
The previous version of this app was great, but now it forces loading via BPay which takes 3 days to arrive - direct debit was overnight. Direct debit is still an option on the full web version so it should also be available on this version. Not a good change at all - especially when stuck overseas with money waiting in limbo for three days. Not at all impressed.
Qantas doesn't listen to its customers
This app is almost as painful as it was on the day of its release. No pin or Touch ID entry! Every review on all versions of this app has had the same feedback, yet it remains woeful. It is also lacking the cash out to bank account option that is available on the mobile website. Get it together, QANTAS.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 19 September 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Qantas Airways Ltd
- © 2013 Access Prepaid Worldwide Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.