Qantas Money is designed to help you track your money on the fly and work in tandem with the Qantas Premier credit card. It brings all your accounts together easily and securely, so you’ll see how you spend your money by category and can make informed decisions. It also lets you manage your Qantas Premier credit card, anytime, wherever you are.
See the big picture
• Connect your different financial institutions and see them in one place
• View credit and debit cards, savings and transaction accounts, shares and loan balances
• Enjoy the convenience of a single login
• Get your up-to-date balances and transactions at your fingertips
• Know where your money’s at – any time, all the time, at a glance
Get savvy with insights
• See your spend organised into categories that reflect your lifestyle
• View your total bills, entertainment, shopping, health, food, business – and travel
• Get instant insights into your spending patterns and identify where to save
• Stay fully informed and in control
• Make smarter decisions every time
Manage your Qantas Premier credit card on the fly
• View your balances, transactions, bill payment details, statements and more
• Activate your card and change your card PIN
• Place a temporary lock on a misplaced card or cancel a lost or stolen card
Enjoy bonus Qantas Points when you shop at some of your favourite stores, using your linked Mastercard credit card.
• View new offers assigned to you weekly
• Activate as many offers as you like
• Shop activated offers with your linked Mastercard credit card and watch your Qantas Points balance soar
We really care about security
• We follow the same standards used by major international banking and finance organisations, so you can be sure your data is safe with us.
• Your connected accounts are read-only, so your money can't be accessed or moved using this app
• Use your fingerprint to log in – with extra authentication when required, to give you peace of mind
You’ll need your Qantas Frequent Flyer details to log in. Not a Frequent Flyer? You’ll be able to join for free when you download the app, saving you the $89.50 joining fee.
Any questions? Visit qantasmoney.com
Minor fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app! Few things could make it better...
This is a fantastic app, I can finally have my bank accounts linked into one place and have a holistic view of it. I used to have to manually punch in data every month on another app, but not anymore! User interface is nice and clean as well.
A function that would make this app even better, would be the ability to show users the calculated Net amount of each month; Income (money in) and Expense (money out). Then be able to show a graph (or any type of visualisations) of the Net amount of each month so users can easily visually monitor their monthly spendings better.
Not bad to start, more needed
I use this app solely with my Qantas Cash card for the offers as my credit cards are not linkable. A great mix of offers come through and the fact they're all short term means they're always fresh and always likely to be something useful for you just around the corner.
Main drawback is that it offers no notifications at all. I only know about the offers from checking the app randomly (Though, to be fair, I did receive a marketing email about one once. One.). I'd like to receive notifications about new offers from time to time.
Several transactions are not appearing since the last update and the master account cannot see some of the transactions of the supplementary card even though they appear on the app if logged in using the supp card info. Inconsistency like that makes managing money extremely difficult. When it’s working it’s okay, if a little slow, but technical glitches like this adversely affect the usability of any app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.