Qantas Money is designed to help you track your money on the fly and work in tandem with the Qantas Premier credit card. It brings all your accounts together easily and securely, so you’ll see how you spend your money by category and can make informed decisions. It also lets you manage your Qantas Premier credit card, anytime, wherever you are.
See the big picture
• Connect your different financial institutions and see them in one place
• View credit and debit cards, savings and transaction accounts, shares and loan balances
• Enjoy the convenience of a single login
• Get your up-to-date balances and transactions at your fingertips
• Know where your money’s at – any time, all the time, at a glance
Get savvy with insights
• See your spend organised into categories that reflect your lifestyle
• View your total bills, entertainment, shopping, health, food, business – and travel
• Get instant insights into your spending patterns and identify where to save
• Stay fully informed and in control
• Make smarter decisions every time
Manage your Qantas Premier credit card on the fly
• View your balances, transactions, bill payment details, statements and more
• Activate your card and change your card PIN
• Place a temporary lock on a misplaced card or cancel a lost or stolen card
Enjoy bonus Qantas Points when you shop at some of your favourite stores, using your linked Mastercard credit card.
• View new offers assigned to you weekly
• Activate as many offers as you like
• Shop activated offers with your linked Mastercard credit card and watch your Qantas Points balance soar
We really care about security
• We follow the same standards used by major international banking and finance organisations, so you can be sure your data is safe with us.
• Your connected accounts are read-only, so your money can't be accessed or moved using this app
• Use your fingerprint to log in – with extra authentication when required, to give you peace of mind
You’ll need your Qantas Frequent Flyer details to log in. Not a Frequent Flyer? You’ll be able to join for free when you download the app, saving you the $89.50 joining fee.
Any questions? Visit qantasmoney.com
Minor fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Qantas cash account
No idea why there’s no linking to Qantas cash!
Doesn’t have its own card
So qantas cash is becoming qantas money, but doesn’t have its own card in the app, still need to use wants cash app.
They didn’t think about it!
Who makes a travel money app which sends text authentication which can’t be changed to an overseas number?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.