QR Reader - Scan, Create and Read QR Code with Logo / Icon
By Pilcrow AG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The QR Reader is a quick and reliably reader for QR Codes, barcodes and other similar codes.
The user interface is hasslefree and straight forward, optional 3D touch allows one-tap-operation direct from the home screen.
• One-Tap-Scan direct from home screen
• Auto recognize URL, phone numbers and adresses
• Direct use from the app for URL, phone numbers and adresses
• Separate iPad version
• Scan History
• Open URL from scan
• Custom generated QR Codes with logo support
• Print screen feature
• Direct use of codes from within the app
• Air Print support
• Show adress on map
• Huge code compatibility (QR, bar, EAN, standard, many other formats)
While it is possible to create functioning QR codes with an image, logo or icon in it, there is no standard officially supporting QR codes with images in it.
Therefore, creating a QR code with maximum efficiency is best done by avoiding any logo or icon as part of the code.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Thank you for using QR Reader. Besides of small tweaks this update includes:
- Bug fix in settings
Cant add logo
Cant add logo to qr code
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 23 August 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pilcrow AG
- © Pilcrow AG, face the best
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.