By MAZ Digital Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quadrant magazine is Australia’s leading journal of ideas, essays, literature, poetry, and historical and political debate. It is published monthly, ten times a year, with double editions in January-February and July-August.
Single Issue Price - AU $4.49
Subscription 1 Year - AU $44.99
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 7.3
This update will make the reading and consumption experience even more enjoyable and fluid, with small design tweaks and upgrades for overall improved performance.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 24 May 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German
- Seller: MAZ Digital Inc.
- © 2012 Quadrant Magazine Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- March 2012$5.99
- January-February 2013$5.99
- October 2016$5.99
- April 2012$5.99
- May 2012$5.99
- January-February 2014$5.99
- December 2012$5.99
- March 2013$5.99
- July-August 2012$5.99