Quantum Pro is Ashdown-Ingram’s revolutionary online product catalogue, helping Australia’s leading automotive electrical and air conditioning specialists search and purchase the right products for their next job.
The mobile app provides access to the catalogue from anywhere in the world, allowing users to search, view and purchase products when they are away from their workshop or office.
The latest update includes barcode scanning which enables users to scan barcodes from product packaging to access important information as well as create and place orders, saving time searching the database. The barcode scanner is a key feature of the app and is accessible from the home page or anywhere within the site from the main menu.
• Search thousands of leading automotive electrical and thermal products
• Find parts for vehicle specific applications with make, model, engine, year and other filters
• See available stock of each product within the Ashdown-Ingram network
• All products display your personal account pricing
• Place your order with Ashdown-Ingram through the app with fast delivery
• Scan product packaging to access more information or add it to an order
Another industry leading initiative from Ashdown-Ingram, Quantum Pro makes ordering parts and accessing critical information easier than ever before.
Ratings and Reviews
Fault with app
While using the app and taking call a green bar comes across the screen telling you, you are in a call. Usually the app pushes down the screen so you can access all the functions at the top of the screen. But this app does not and there are very important functions at the top of this app.
The way it is when in a call you can not get access the menu button the back button and the cart button. Which are very important.
Quantum Pro was great before and now even better with the automatic QR and barcode scanning tool.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.