The Qudos Bank Mobile and Tablet banking app delivers greater speed and stability, as well as a range of new features:
* A quick balance screen to show the balance of up to 4 accounts without having to log in
* Fingerprint or Facial Recognition login, as supported by your device
* Create, amend and view scheduled payments
* Card Management functionality for credit and debit cards including the ability to change PINs and report a lost or stolen card. This has been recently enhanced to enable requests to reduce credit limits on credit cards, and the closure of credit card accounts
* Manage the devices on which the app is registered
* Enhanced alerts and notifications for cards and accounts, with greater control over how and when you receive them
* Easily send intentions of overseas travel, including dates and destinations
* Send money overseas via international telegraphic transfer to over 200 countries and territories in more than 130 currencies
* The ability to register the mobile app if you’re working or living overseas with an international mobile using VIP tokens
* Inclusion of a Total Net Position across all of your accounts – viewable at the bottom of your Accounts page.
We’re confident you’ll be impressed with faster performance and more functionality that the new app provides.
To use the app, you must first be registered for Online Banking. If you’re not yet registered please contact us on 1300 747 747.
* Don’t keep your Member number or PIN with your device
* Don’t allow another person to register their fingerprint or other details on your device
* Make sure you logout once you’re done using the app. The app will automatically logout after a short period of time
* Call us immediately if you lose your device or believe your login details may have been compromised
We want to hear from you
Make sure you use our “App feedback” feature available at the top right of the menu inside the app, in particular to tell us what additional features and functionality you’d like to see us add in future releases and updates.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Finally less steps.
3 completely unnecessary useless extra steps completely avoided in this new version. Winning. Usually you would need to tap on the sign in, sign in, then tap on your accounts. This new version skips the sign in completely and lets you immediately view your account balances. Open up the app, one tap on Balance, and you can see your balances. No unnecessary sign in. I never thought a corporate app could be this efficient!
There is a light!
The last app was useless and I always used my safari browser to log in. This new app is 1000 times better and faster and I’m very impressed. I’m glad the wait was worth it. Peoples who app have crashed, it’s the phone or re-download it. The better shape your phone is in, the better it will work. Thanks guys!! 👌🏻
Ver 4.5 not working on older iPad & iPhone Ver 4.5.1 fix fault now all good.
Had the previous version installed was working fine. Updated to ver 4.5 now the app page comes up for about 4 or 5 seconds then goes to background and will not accept inputs. (iPad ver 10.3) Deleted the app reinstalled still no good!
App Ver 4.5.1 fixed the problem thank you!
- Qudos Mutual Ltd
- 151.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Qudos Mutual Limited trading as Qudos Bank ABN 53 087 650 557 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238 305. | BSB 704 865
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.