Exploring everything happening in your campus and get access to 1,000s of rewards and deals exclusive to your University.
Featured on The Morning Herald, ABC News, The Financial Review, Lifehacker, The Age, and more.
• Discover your campus and:
• Become members of societies,
• Upload your timetable and share it with friends,
• Pay for exclusive member or non-member event tickets,
• Buy and Sell books,
• Buy and Sell merchandise, and
• Receive deals..well, awesome deals we might add ;)
With more than 1 in 6 university students using QPay, you can pay and get paid back for tickets, dinner, trips, fuel money, sport, movies, electricity bills, birthdays, and more!
How it works:
• Download the app
• Register using your details and University name
• Become a member of your favorite society or simply start browsing for deals
• Enjoy :)
Don’t be shy, Come and say hello at www.getqpay.com
• New year, new you, new goals, new design
• Easier navigation of deals because we know you love free stuff (well, let's face it who doesn't?!)
• Direct access to QSwipe MasterCard - for even more deals!!
• Advanced marketplace to buy and sell your stuff
• Advanced ticketing and redemption
• Shiny memberships card screen (in case you forget what you're a member of!)
• Improved security - we're talking NASA grade stuff, because we care :)
• Squashed so many bugs..oooh yeeaah
• Wrote you a love letter but was too nervous to send it - omg I can't believe I told you!! oh well, YOLO!
Ratings and Reviews
It seems like a good concept but like many people- I am experiencing the app crashing if you’ve bought a ticket to something. If you’re having that problem just go to their online website and log in- you should be able to access the ticket.
App crashes frequently
The main problem is that if you try to open a ticket, the app will instantly crash.
Pretty much a scam
App crashes every time it’s opened, payed refund for ticket on app I can’t access due to crashing. I have downloaded over 5000 apps in my smartphone use history... this is the worst I have ever encountered.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.