By nFinity Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 5-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Super Small MP4 Recording File Sizes
* Send Voice Emails Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Send Voice Notes Through Apple's iMessages
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Fixed sharing services bug (that gets activated with the 99-cents upgrade).
I have been using QuickVoice for quite some time without a problem, untiI recently installed the new iPhone up date. Now for some reason on my quick voice recordings have scrambled themselves into no specific order and having over five years worth of recordings scrambled is a nightmare. Even recent recordings that I will make won’t turn up at the bottom, they will turn up in a random order and will have to search for quite some time to find a recording I just made. Bugs need to be fixed!
Quick and easy to use.
For outright simple recording it's great. The sound quality is excellent, controls are good. But it would get 5 stars if it had:
- ability to synch with certain cloud storage
- basic editing like trimming of the audio file.
This App is Faulty - Don't Risk It
I needed an app to record an important interview, so I bought this, plugged in my mic, did a couple of tests. Seemed ok. When I went to play back the interview, got nothing. The noise level was moving during the recording, all seemed ok, but just hiss on play back. Terrible. Don't risk it. Luckily we recorded a low quality version with Voice Memos on a separate iPhone as well. Not worth the chance of it ruining your recording. Get something else.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 26 January 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync and Share Upgrade$1.49