My QuitBuddy helps you get, and stay, smoke free. It’s with you through the hardest times with helpful tips and distractions to overcome cravings; tracking systems to chart your progress and all the facts you need to understand the impact smoking has on your health.
Better still, My QuitBuddy is easily customised. You can determine whether you’re ready to quit right now or whether you’re intending to do so soon. You can set your own goals, the reasons you’re quitting, include photos and recordings of loved ones and even add buddies you can call upon in times of need.
- An option to ‘Quit Now’ or prepare to ‘Quit Later’
- My Goals: set your goals and add the support you need to achieve them
- Daily Message: for the first 30 days, you’ll receive a useful tip when you open the app
- Danger Times: nominate your danger times and My QuitBuddy gets in touch to keep you on track
- Alerts: a series of scheduled alerts (such as "Congratulations, it’s been two weeks!") keep you on track
- Visual icons: view your daily progress including how much money you’ve saved
- Distract Me: when craving, My QuitBuddy helps with a range of distractions
- Remind Me: a personalised slideshow reminds you why you decided to quit and to stay focused on your goal
- Community: read helpful messages from other people who are quitting and leave your own for others to read
- Quitline: call the Quitline directly on 13 7848 from the app
- Buddy Up: Nominate friends or family who you can call in the tough times
Quitting smoking can be difficult but My QuitBuddy is here to help you every step of the way. Designed to deliver you support in a way best suited to you, for you to get quit and stay quit.
Be sure to update the app regularly as we will continue to add new features based on your feedback.
Improvements to background logging.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, have the odd smoke out of my mates pack every now and then but seeing how much money I have saved I haven’t even felt like a pack of darts when I go into the servo👌🍺 17 days off, $700 saved and 600 cigarettes not smoked.
Genuinely helped me and my buddy to quit. 2 months strong now— use this app!!!!
Developers please note that the Community board is not working. Been down now for a couple of days. Please fix it
- Australian National Preventive Health Agency
- 20.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Australian National Preventive Health Agency
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.