Quora is a Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge. People come to Quora to ask questions about any subject, read high quality knowledge that's personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others. Quora is a place to share knowledge and better understand the world.
* Ask a question and get helpful answers
* Follow topics and browse quality content
* Learn from credible people with first-hand knowledge
* Answer questions and share your knowledge with the world
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Visit quora.com/contact
We're always working to improve your experience on Quora through new features and improvements across the product.
It's important for us to invest in making sure our app runs smoothly. This update includes several under the hood improvements and small bug fixes to improve the performance of the app.
Follow our Product Updates blog at http://productupdates.quora.com to stay up to date with our latest product changes. Send us any feedback via http://www.quora.com/contact
Ratings and Reviews
No limit on length of answers.
Unlike Twitter, answers have no limit, and so can be more comprehensive.
Unlike Facebook, there is no concern about “Friends” viewing one’s opinions and answers: this can be annoying and intrusive.
Quora also attracts answers from people who are amply qualified and experienced in the subjects (questions) they choose to answer.
It is very gratifying, and enlightening, to receive answers from a wide range of people to a question one has submitted.
I really enjoy this app but there is a problem since one of the recent updates. When following a link from a Quora email there is no way to get back to the Quora main screen without force closing the app. The ‘back’ and ‘X’ are missing. When reading the question and answer from the main screen it is fine, it is just when following a link from a Quora email.
Sick to death of forced updates and login requirements
It’s absolutely absurd that one has to have an account and be logged in to READ answers. Writing answers, this is fair enough, but it is literally like Quora doesn’t understand at a fundamental level how the internet is supposed to function.
Throw this in with a forced update that I really couldn’t be bothered downloading, and you have an experience where you simply want to READ an answer, but have to jump through a thousand and one hoops to do so. Absolutely pathetic - lift your game.
- Quora, Inc
- 52.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Quora, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.