Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a 32 bit app. You will always be able to play this app on iOS 10.3 or older but Apple may remove support for 32 bit apps in future iOS updates.
Welcome to the Roman circus!
“It’s a game that deserves to be a success”
“I’m a little bit in love with Qvadriga”
“The interface is a miniature masterpiece”
Rock Paper Shotgun
If you have come here it is because you wish to manage your own chariot racing team. Train your drivers and give them the finest equipment and horses. If you do this well, your chariots will provide you with both wealth and fame. but beware! Chariot races are dangerous. Accidents may occur and rival teams might try to harm your charioteers during the race. Make sure you do not grow too attached to your charioteers and always have a replacement available. Good luck!
Qvadriga is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team. Choose your preferred upgrade combinations and prove your skills at the arena. Select the most cunning actions which your team could perform against the best drivers of the old world: shake reins, whip horses, choose lanes, hold tight while negotiating curves, avoid incoming attacks, block enemies path, lacerate and whip them until achieving victory.
Start an epic campaign from the most modest tracks of the empire corners, assemble a mighty team and build your fame through the provinces until reaching enough wealth to finally open the gates of Rome's greatest competition at the Circus Maximus, where you will be able to enter history and reach favour of gods.
* Historically modeled circuses with all their styles and particularities. Variable sizes, lengths and shapes, from the classic Greek oval hippodrome to the standard Roman circus.
* Variable number of rivals: Participate in tactical four-team races, dive into mayhem with sixteen opponents.
* Expert AI able to recognize their situation and maximize their strengths.
* Dual game system: paused turn-based gameplay (static) or continuous real time action (dynamic). Play which you like.
* One-click decision making interface triggers a sheer variety of engaging consequences.
* Upgradable team components: charioteers' skill and constitution can be improved, also chariot’s quality and size and horses' speed and endurance. * Any combination is useful, provided you take advantage of its strengths.
* Six historic factions to belong, which grants particular upgrades to your team.
* Huge campaign system with seven regions to travel, starting in any of them, from the exotic arenas of the far East to the Northern barbarian borders.
* 43 circuses to race, seven starting circus available from the beginning, unlock higher category circuses by building your fame.
* Unique bonus at every city that could affect all competition aspects.
* Race events enrich campaign altering race conditions. Your faction will try to help in the darkest hours, if you are successful your rivals will make things harder.
* Buy, sell, heal and repair teams. Find the best components by gaining access to higher category circuses, hire medic, craftsmen and veterinary services to increase performance and configure the most competitive team.
What's New in Version 1.3
-Increased font size for [retina/high resolution] screens.
-Interface upgraded for [retina/high resolution] screens: reformed main menu, how to play, credits, maps, city, results and race scenes now shown higher sized elements.
-Tapping out mechanism to cancel a purchase in the management screen.
-Warning message shown when trying to purchase a component where you already have four of them.
-Orders given by mistake when scrolling avoided, now orders are given when finger touch is started instead of ended.
-Corrected blinking aurigas when selected at the city screen.
-Enlarged buttons below the main menu.
-Removed campaign button at the main menu when there is not any started campaign to choose.
-Removed all exit buttons from every screen.
-New help "?" button showing what orders means when requested during the race.
-Explanation added to items that cannot be bought in the beginning (medic etc).
-Updating of flags is prevented after a team has finished the race
- Category: Games
- Updated: 08 July 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 549 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- © 2014 Slitherine Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.