The RACS ASC 2019 eProgram is the official App for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Annual Scientific Congress (ASC). It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for both iPhone and iPad and includes the following features:
• Members of the Virtual Congress can login with their existing account details or can register via the app or online through the Virtual Congress website.
• When your device is connected to the internet, members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, add or remove them from their My Schedule section to plan their congress and provide easy access to in-session features.
• Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the Congress (requires device to be connected to the internet)
• Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'Abstract' button (when available)
• Speaker CV's can be viewed by tapping on a speaker name (when available)
• Posters can be viewed anywhere at anytime (when available)
During a session use the App to:
• Take notes
• Send questions to the chair
All content from the printed program is included, so no need to carry both.
Updates to user login.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, but annoying at times
Does the job, but why oh why do I have to repeatedly type in my login details!?!????!?! Would be nice if you could get an overview of "what's on now or coming up next" rather than having to make sure you have net access, go into your events and look it up that way.......
It's just great
Great app, lot of features and I love that new notes feature
This app still not working for me. Quits on trying to load my calendar & notes function not working. Third install!
- Kojo Productions Pty Ltd
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.