Download the new 3AW radio app to listen to Melbourne’s favourite talkback station - LIVE on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad or from your compatible Ford AppLink enabled vehicle.
Listen live, keep up to date with the latest news and interact with your favourite 3AW presenter - all from the convenience of a single app.
In selected Ford models you can also activate the app via Applink to continue listening to 3AW and stay in touch with the studio on the go.
- Live feeds from all metro stations on the Macquarie Media Limited network including:
- 2GB (Sydney)
- 3AW (Melbourne)
- 4BC (Brisbane)
- 6PR (Perth)
- Macquarie Sports Radio (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth)
- Macquarie NTS (Macquarie Radio talk stations content)
- Activate the alarm clock feature and wake up to your favourite station (requires app to be active when phone is set to ‘sleep’ mode)
- Listen to the latest hourly news bulletins
- Contact your favourite 3AW presenter via phone, email, Twitter or Facebook
- Read or listen to latest news articles
- Get weather updates for your chosen city
- Watch live video of your favourite 3AW presenter in the studio as they host the program and interview special guests
- Ford SYNC/Applink compatible - in car voice control to start and stop the app, listen to hourly news and to contact the studio to join the on-air conversation
Support multiple video stream sources
Ratings and Reviews
Requires fixing for iPad use
The 3AW logo shows on the App using an iPhone but on iPads it just shows as blank lines. It just looks bad and therefore I have deleted it from our iPads and use another app to listen to radio. This problem doesn't happen with ABC or other radio apps.
This app is annoying as the ads impeding your use are difficult to navigate. Also regular drop outs recently. Expected better from 3aw.
Drops out all the time, slow to load and now they've put extra ads in that makes it unusable-switched to ABC listen, persevered for too long with this app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.