Download the new 6PR radio app to listen to Perth's favourite talkback station - LIVE on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad or from your compatible Ford AppLink enabled vehicle.
Listen live, keep up to date with the latest news and interact with your favourite 6PR presenter - all from the convenience of a single app.
In selected Ford models you can also activate the app via Applink to continue listening to 6PR and stay in touch with the studio on the go.
- Live feeds from all metro stations on the Macquarie Media Limited network including:
- Macquarie Sports Radio (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth)
- 2GB (Sydney)
- 3AW (Melbourne)
- 4BC (Brisbane)
- 6PR (Perth)
- Macquarie NTS (Macquarie talk stations content)
- Activate the alarm clock feature and wake up to your favourite station (requires app to be active when phone is set to ‘sleep’ mode)
- Listen to the latest hourly news bulletins
- Contact your favourite 6PR presenter via phone, email, Twitter or Facebook
- Read or listen to latest news articles
- Get weather updates for your chosen city
- Watch live video of your favourite 6PR presenter in the studio as they host the program and interview special guests
- Ford SYNC/Applink compatible - in car voice control to start and stop the app, listen to hourly news and to contact the studio to join the on-air conversation
Support multiple video stream sources
Ratings and Reviews
Drops out after a phone call
After ending a phone call you can not unpause. Have to shut down app and restart. Very frustrating. Other than that it’s a great app.
Mrs joy Bertolini
Hi love 6 PR we are traveling Australia listening on the network app at the moment at Whyalla sitting on the beach 👍👍👍👍
Drop Outs Continue
The Sept update of the app is less stable than the previous version. The connection is not persistent and drops out continually, morenotable in the early morning.
Once it drops out, the app does not attempt to reconnect and requires the app to be stopped and then restarted. VERY DANGERSOUS WHEN DRIVING.
I have had to use TuneIn Radio as an alternative. I also use aha Radio for 3AW in the car as aha Radio reconnects when the signal is lost, without intervention. Much safer for driving. Would be good if the 6pr stream could go through aha Radio.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.