RadioApp - Stream Live Australian Radio
By Commercial Radio Australia
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The simple way to listen to Australian radio on your smartphone. RadioApp has over 250 Australian radio stations in one very easy to use app. Find local stations near you and around Australia.
* OVER 250 AUSTRALIAN RADIO STATIONS - listen to live streams of radio, music, talk, sport and much more. New stations are being added all the time.
* APPLE CARPLAY READY - quickly tune in to your list of pre-selected RadioApp favourites, easily discover your local stations nearby and browse through over 250 Commercial, ABC, SBS and DAB+ digital radio stations from across the country.
* SELECTING YOUR FAVOURITES IS EASY - simply allow RadioApp to access your location and it will display your local stations first. Select as many favourites as you wish by pressing the heart button. Then simply swipe to flick through your list of favourite stations or browse through all stations.
*SLEEP TIMER - this useful feature allows you to fall asleep to your favourite radio station. You simply press play on your station of choice, then in the 'More' tab select the predefined amount of time. At the end of the countdown, RadioApp will automatically stop playing allowing you to get your precious sleep whilst stopping your battery from draining.
* ALARM – notifications allow you to wake up to your favourite radio station. In the ‘More’ tab you can now set an alarm time with the ability to repeat on multiple days of your choice. It also includes the option to snooze.
* CHANGING STATIONS IS SUPER QUICK - just swipe and press play to change stations and the next station will begin to play instantly.
* VIEW RECENTLY PLAYED MUSIC - you can view the songs that have just played on your favourite music stations.
* MORE CONTROL - you can control RadioApp & change stations via your iPhone’s lock screen or Bluetooth speaker.
* POSTCODE LOOKUP – when setting up RadioApp for the first time, you now have the ability to enter your postcode and have the app sort the 250+ list of stations, displaying your local stations first, all whilst keeping your GPS location information private.
* LOW MOBILE DATA USAGE - RadioApp uses less data than Facebook, YouTube or streaming TV. On average each station uses under 20mb of data per hour.
* EVEN MORE LISTENING OPTIONS - RadioApp has over 250 Australian Radio stations including your favourite local and national FM, AM and DAB+ only stations.
You can listen to stations such as: Nova, Triple M, KIIS, 2GB, Triple J, SBS Radio, Smooth, Fox FM, Power FM, ABC Local Radio, 3AW, SEN 1116, WSFM, Mix, SBS PopAsia, 2Day FM, Sky Sports, Gold 104.3, 4BC, Double J, Sea FM, Magic, Mixx FM, Kix Country, Star FM, Hot FM, 97.3fm, ABC RN, RadioWest, Hot Tomato, Classic Rock Radio, i98fm and many more.
RadioApp. Your radio, wherever you are.
What's New in Version 2.2
RadioApp now supports Apple CarPlay.
- Available on selected cars, CarPlay is a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car. You can now take RadioApp on the road and make a smooth transition from your iPhone to the car dashboard.
- CarPlay allows you to quickly tune in to your list of pre-selected RadioApp favourites, easily discover your local stations nearby and browse through over 250 Commercial, ABC, SBS and DAB+ digital radio stations from across the country.
- Grab a Lightning-to-USB cable, plug it into your iPhone, plug the USB end into your car, and you're set.
Needs improvements but better than most
Came to this app from Tune In and this is heaps better. Fast to load and the fact it reloads after a message or phone call is good. That isn't good though if you don't want it to. Needs an option to disable that. Also needs the ability to chose the audio output, don't have any way to divert the feed from a Bluetooth speaker back to the phone speaker so you can have uninterrupted listening.
Good alternative to Us version Tune In
The Radio app is Australia radio answer to TuneIn. With out the time lapse and recording function that's ok it's instant connections to the radio stations is fair enough, it even shows the current song being played and can be connected up to Apple CarPlay car head units. All my Fave fm stations are featured on this app from Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine coasts. The icon for this app for the iPad does not work for this app it's blank needs to be fixed.
Finally I get to take digital radio to where it isn't usually available. Thank you!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 21 May 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 103 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: COMMERCIAL RADIO AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- © Commercial Radio Australia Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.