By HeKu IT GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reading Trainer improves your reading speed and retention rate with 12 challenging and fun exercises. ▪ #1 Education App in 20 countries ▪ Top chart position in over 70 countries ▪ Our iPhone version is App Store Rewind Award Winner – iPhone App of the Year DE, CH, AT
- Significant increases in your reading speed
- Eye-exercises and improvements in your mental capacity
This app provides everything you need to read texts of all types faster, more effectively and most of all, with better retention.
The PowerReader allows you to get your daily work done while practicing important reading skills.
Learning reading techniques has never been this much fun!
Double your reading speed in just a few days.
Trial users have used this software to increase their reading speed by an average of 143% in 10 days.
Do you currently need 30 minutes to read the daily paper? Soon you will read two papers and, in addition, another chapter in an interesting non-fiction book – within the same time period.
Combining the iPad with this entirely new app provides the ideal platform to achieve measurable results with a minimum of effort.
But that’s not all: You will have fun mastering the skills you need to attain effective reading techniques and significantly increase your reading speed; this means:
- Rapid recognition of numbers, letters and words
- Flexible eye movements
- Improved ability to concentrate
- Increased vision span
The app guides you through the individual training steps.
The software immediately recognizes your strengths and weaknesses. The statistics function lets you see and track your progress.
The results of each training exercise are charted for your review. More stars mean that you are getting closer to your objective: more effective reading skills and with it extremely high reading speeds.
You can check your reading speed at any time using different reading tests from a variety of topics.
Questions about the text are used as a secondary test to assess your retention ability. This is the ideal combination for mastering effective reading skills and high retention rates.
But beware: you might get hooked since early progress will motivate you to work on your skills regularly.
It is fun and you are doing something to stay mentally fit at the same time.
We recommend that you train regularly but not excessively to ensure best results.
Who needs this app?
- Anyone reading more than half an hour a day
- High-School and College students
- Purchasing and Sales Professionals
Who can benefit from this app?
- Do you often feel that you take too long to read something?
- Do you return to previous passages because something was not clear?
- Are you easily distracted while reading?
- Do you have difficulty recalling what you read?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions then this app is what you need.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
• iOS 8.4 compatible
• General improvements in stability and elimination of bugs
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 10 September 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: HeKu IT GmbH
- © 2015 HeKu IT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.