By Safeer Jiwan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★Note: turn pages by tapping in margin.★
ReadPDF is a simple, reliable, well-integrated reader and library manager that let's you open PDFs contained as mail attachments, exported by other applications, and synced with ReadPDF via iTunes.
It's designed to let you read your PDF documents as you would books, with simple tap gestures on the left or right side of your screen for page turns. It includes a page s******r to let you quickly jump to the page you're interested in, and saves the page you left off at for each document in your library.
★Note: turn pages by tapping in margin. This works in the free version too.★
I've painstakingly made sure that ReadPDF is reliable, offers great performance, and integrates well with other apps on the iPad. It's also well-integrated with iTunes via document-sync.
ReadPDF let's you:
● Read your PDFs like books
● Tap to turn pages
● Scrub through pages quickly
● Auto-saves where you left off
● Open PDFs from email attachments or other apps
● Sync PDF files with iTunes
If you have any issues or suggestions, please let me know via email, since it's very hard to get more information from you for comments left in the App Store.
● The free version offers the ability to open email attachments, view and store documents, and turn pages, but limits your library size to 3 documents. It also disables the page s******r and document deletion. You can upgrade to Pro from within the application.
great program, scrolls through large doccuments at fantastic speed. the only problems are that you can't put files into folders and you can't zoom in.