Real Racing 2
By Electronic Arts
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The most critically-acclaimed iOS racing game comes to the Mac App Store! Featuring visually-stunning graphics and state-of-the-art handling, experience the excitement, competition and glory of authentic championship racing with Real Racing 2.
BURN RUBBER ON YOUR MAC!
Take control of the wheel with your iPhone or iPad – or use your Mac to steer your way to first place!
• Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
• Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
• Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of racing enjoyment. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or battle against the clock in Time Trial Mode.
• Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
• Touch or tilt to steer with your iPhone, iPad – or Mac controls. This innovative control system lets you customize options to fit your personal driving style.
• Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine.
• Accelerate your progress by purchasing currency to upgrade your ride. You can even buy brand new cars.
Ready to race? Buckle in, start your engine and speed away with REAL RACING 2!
NOTE ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Before downloading, make sure you have what it takes to play Real Racing 2:
• Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
• CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz | Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB of free space available
• 2 GB of RAM
• Nvidia or ATI video card with 128 MB of memory (note that Intel GMA series graphics cards are not supported)
What's New in Version 1.1.2
What's New in Version 1.1.2
* Fixed issue with remote input control not working via iOS6 devices
* Fixed issue with remote input control not working for Retina Macbook
We appreciate the continued help of players to identify and detail bugs. The Firemonkeys are dedicated to updating our games regularly to make sure they deliver the very best gaming experience.
If you have any issues to report or suggestions to make, please visit our support site at: https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/
4/5 but I
The first few hours of gameplan are good fun once you get used to the controls. If you buy it, be sure to set acceleration to manual (you'll know what I mean) and turn off auto-braking as this makes the game much more dynamic. Slightly disappointed by the lack of any customation on the exterior of the cars and that once you exceed 100PR cars, the physics start making even less sense… Why are the game physics so far from par? Need for Speed guys…
Good graphics, but don't let yourself get too frustrated at lesser details coz its only $13! Worth the money for cheap entertainment =)
I think this is a great game. The graphics are good and the gameplay is fantastic! the replays are great. there is multiplayer and u can play with your friends if u are lucky! i think it is one of the best games on the app store!
Pretty Lame Meilhouse!
Really Lame! i did not enjoy it at all. I found it un challenging tapping left arrow and right arrow to steer. i didn't need to excellerate, it was done for me. the graphics are crisp and the game platform is well made. i think i will stick to my PS3 games and not waste time on my mac looking for some decent games on app store.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 08 December 2012
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 741 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2011 Electronic Arts Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- amount of $50,000$4.99
- amount of $500,000$9.99
- amount of $100,000$9.99
- amount of $1,000,000$12.99
- amount of $250,000$14.99