Over 200 cars. 18 real-world locations. The definitive racing experience.
Read on for important info below!
Real Racing 3 is the award-winning franchise that sets a new standard for mobile racing games.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
This app may contain content provided by third parties. Electronic Arts is not responsible for such content.
Over 400 Million Downloads!
Real Racing 3 features officially licensed tracks with 40 circuits at 18 real-world locations, a 43-car grid and over 200 meticulously detailed cars from manufacturers like Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Lamborghini and Audi. Plus Real-Time Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, night racing, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology, allowing you to race anyone, anytime, anywhere.
**This is a resource-intensive game featuring extremely high-quality visuals. Please make sure you have at least 2.5GB of free space on your device.**
PRAISE FOR REAL RACING 3
“Feels a full generation ahead of the competition” (IGN, 9.1/10, Editors’ Choice)
“A stunning visual masterpiece on mobile” (Touch Arcade)
“Sets the new standard on mobile for racing games” (Pocket Gamer, 9/10, Gold Award)
Take the wheel of over 200 vehicles from manufacturers like Ford, Aston Martin, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Pagani.
Burn rubber on 18 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Le Mans, Dubai Autodrome and many more.
Take on friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing. Or drop into any race to challenge their AI-controlled versions in Time-Shifted Multiplayer™.
MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 4,000 events, including Cup races, Eliminations and Endurance challenges. View the action from multiple camera angles and fine-tune the HUD and controls to your preference.
THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features detailed car damage, fully functional rearview mirrors, and dynamic reflections for truly HD racing.
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
It’s the third year of Australia’s Bathurst 1000 and this incredible Real Racing 3 update brings you six speedy cars and the debut of the McLaren 600LT, plus all-new ways to take on the competition head-to-head. Download this massive update now so you can:
• Bring the 2017 Pagani Huayra BC to your garage in a fresh special event
• Earn the 2018 Holden Commodore ZB, 2018 Ford Falcon FG X, and the 2018 Nissan Altima in three Bathurst 1000-themed limited-time series
• Take on McLaren’s Shadow Project with the McLaren 600LT in two Time Trial Competitions
• Beat the competition with the updated and improved Online Multiplayer
• Continue the 70 Years of Porsche celebration by earning the 1977 Porsche 936
Check out Real Racing TV, bringing you more episodes of Game Team and Real Cars With Dario Franchitti – and a few more surprises. Tune in today and start racing!
Ratings and Reviews
A huge range of cars and tons of tracks. Get stuck in!
Great but flawed
I really love this game. The graphics are beautiful, the car list is amazing and the environments are stunning. The progression of the game is pretty good too, but there are a few things that annoy me about this game.
1. This might be me or my device, but whenever I push the brake pedal down, the brakes engage for a total of 0.2 seconds and then come off again. This usually ends with my car in a tyre wall and a quick trip to the main menu.
2. The A.I seem very “scripted” and are oblivious to my own existence. When going into a hairpin corner, I was on the outside, about to take the right line to hit the apex of the corner when the A.I unnaturally jerked to the left and hit my car. I passed this off as I glitch the first time it happened but on the next lap, I saw the A.I. all doing this “unnatural jerking” to make it around the corner. But it’s more than just jerky moves that annoy me. They all seem oblivious to me and just seem overly scripted.
3. MOOOONNNEEEYYYYY. This plagues most racing games today, but to get interesting cars you need “The overly hard to get” second currency. I understand the developers need to make money and I appreciate this game being free but the cars can get a little dear.
I really love this game, I can’t stop playing it! But I think the last game was better.... sorry
Real Racing 3
I believe this game is one of the best racing games on the market & if u don't believe me ur not a Real Racer nor have u tried this game which I challenge any one to do. Personally I loving the game play more everyday, at times I find it harder to put the game down, the better you get the more addictive it becomes... 😉
1. This game needs bigger prize money rewards in order to keep up with the potential of the cars demands or u keep having to race the same LeMons track over & over as it's the highest paying prize money track which becomes Really boring.
2. The game is very expensive as u have to purchase the gold tokens, or be in the top 1% of drivers in the world (not likely) for gold token rewards, if u want the top cars & or if u want to max out the potential of each vehicle, as waiting to collect tokens feels like forever even though this game has gotten better with its latest rewards system.
3. They should give u more time to complete the flash challenges as more time is required in order to finish, unless u don't go to work, which u don't have money to buy required tokens anyway.
I still think it takes too long to be able to get the cars & upgrades u need but the game play makes up for it, all I can say is try it for yourself.
Your loyal fan
In-App PurchasesSee All
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Real Racing 3 © 2016 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gold $2.99
- Pile of Gold $14.99
- Stack of Gold $30.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.