Property and real estate search made simple
• Search across Australia's largest set of properties for sale, rent or that have sold previously (including auction results).
• Find land, apartments, rooms and housing for sale or rent.
• Save your favourite searches and be notified when matching properties come onto the property market in Australia.
• Smart notifications let you know when something important happens to one of your favourite properties.
• Quick short cuts to your most recent searches.
• Organise your saved properties your own way. When saving properties, create custom Collections to help make your property search experience easier.
• Use our inspection planner to easily manage upcoming auctions or open-for-inspection times.
• See the closest schools for any given property, backed by Government data (ACARA).
• Add your own notes to properties and sync them across your realestate.com.au account.
Explore and research the market
• Understand your numbers with our home loan calculator that includes upfront costs and allows you to save your information so you only have to enter it once.
• Discover how your estimated home loan repayments may impact your budget.
• Search estimated property value and sales histories for any property in Australia.
• Use maps to explore properties in different areas, including your current location. Property available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra and the rest of Australia.
• Set up a property profile to monitor the potential value of your own home.
• Get intelligent suggestions for properties you might like but might not be searching for.
Take that next step (without all the stress!)
• Apply for conditional approval for a home loan within the app – the kind you can use to bid at auction with, or make an offer on the spot.
• Easily contact a real estate agent or broker by phone or email.
• One touch rental applications with 1Form.
We'd love your help to make our app even better
We're constantly out to make our app more awesome, so that you can have the best property experience. If you have any feedback about the app or suggestions for future versions, let us know at email@example.com
Privacy and Legal
Please note: This real estate and property app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We update regularly to give you the best possible experience!
This latest version we've added the ability to search for agents — it'll make it easier for you to find the right person to help when it's time to sell or your're looking for an appraisal. Just tap the search box. We've also improved the way search filters work for VoiceOver users. Plus the usual bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any feedback or ideas on the apps, we would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Been using this app to look for rental properties and has never failed us. A good app to begin with. Hopefully the developer can have a “hide” buttons for the property that we are not into so that we see lesser houses. And also allow us to search by address or road name if the list gets long when we want to search that particular property. Easier to manage our search that way. Removed property should be archived and also allow us to see it again when we want to refer what and how does that property looks like. Other than that, it’s perfect. Love the 1form that comes along with it for application of the property and we can keep safely all our documents there. Hoping more Australia and NZ property agencies would allow people to use 1form to apply electronically. Go green guys. Save the trees! :)
I use this app all the time and do enjoy it however there could be improvements. Whatever happened to the historical sale prices under “My Property”?? This was so helpful with our research into property prices and trends. Also when entering an address on the ‘My Property’ page, the cursor disappears from the bar several times, I think it’s to do with how long the page takes to load, too long unfortunately....Please fix this page as it was so useful when historical prices were provided...or provide this information elsewhere.
Please provide an option to hide properties I’m not interested in, it’s unnecessary to scroll through a long list each time you do a search, don’t want to see properties that just don’t suit us or that we don’t like.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way. Otherwise great app!
Hi RinaApp, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for letting us know. Our team identified the issue yesterday and a fix was implemented shortly after. Please let me know if it's working for you now. - Aaron
So far this is a good app keeps me up-to-date with properties in my area could have a few more filters in it to help me look for exactly what I want but the filters that are there in place now get me pretty close the only problem is the updates on each property I’m not kept up to date with anything could be fixed that would be the main one I would like to have fixed other than that great site to find a rental although I have not found the perfect one for us yet but I’m sure we will private rentals could be added to the app as I have not seen any private rentals on this app at all overall Pinyan 3 1/2 to 4 stars on keeping me up-to-date with what he’s around to suit me and my family
- realestate.com.au Pty Ltd
- 130.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 REA Group Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.