Sign up for Receipt Bank today to take the 14-day free trial. Start submitting receipts, bills and invoices through your smartphone. Improve productivity when you sign up for Receipt Bank and gain access to the full suite of web features.
Manage expenses, snap receipts and automate your business costs on the go when you use Receipt Bank!
We are on a mission to help every business remove the pain of bookkeeping and expense tracking! Save all your digital receipts and bills in one place while you manage expenses to prepare for the ATO tax season.
Receipt Bank Features:
Bookkeeping Made Simple
- Automated expense process that makes managing expenses on the go simple
- Accurate data extraction technology to help you organize expenses
- Automatically sync bills or expense data to accounting software
- Paperless bookkeeping with unlimited digital storage that is 100% secure
Prepare for Tax Season
- Real time information on expenses and business banking
- Reduce costs on hiring an accountant or bookkeeper for tax season
- Track expenses for your business and never miss a reimbursement from the ATO
Snap Receipts and Create Invoices
- Increase productivity with an easy receipt scanner
- Store all your digital receipts in one place to easily input your ATO tax information
- Create invoices to send directly to your accountant/bookkeeper
Receipt Bank Users
- New User: Download the App to start the “14 Day Trial” with full access to the Receipt Bank Web App and suite Features.
- Existing Receipt Bank User: Download the Mobile App and enter your login details to be linked automatically to your account.
Your Accountant/Bookkeeper: Sign up and link your account to your accountant’s account via the web app.
Improve productivity by cutting your bookkeeping time in half when you snap receipts and track expenses with Receipt Bank. Automate the expense process and send invoices to your accountant/bookkeeper for the ATO tax season.
Download now and make accounting effortless.
**Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2013-2015**
**Featured in 2014 Startups 100**
Xero | QuickBooks Online | Freeagent | Sage One | KashFlow | Twinfield | Freshbooks | WorkFlowMax | Gusto | Bill.com | Paypal | Dropbox | Tripcatcher (UK Only)
Intuit Quickbooks users will now be able to effortlessly login using Single Sign On!
This release also includes improved stability, and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to be able to upload receipts from a photo folder
I am new to this app and have a photo folder on my phone with all my receipts for this financial year. I cannot go to folders and add the receipts. This means I have to go through all my photos which is not really gonna happen. If this can be updated I am sure if will be amazing
Developer Response ,
Wow, great organising! Awesome suggestion, we'd love to make it easier for you to import those receipts - if you'd like to be notified about any news on this or you have any further suggestions, please let us know! - Support@receipt-bank.com
Couple of faults
.My account gets me to use it. It’s brilliant and saves me heaps of time. Couple of things though. I can’t manually put in supplier if it can’t read it. I can only choose from the list. I also have to wait for him to adjust setting so I can swipe when completed or spit receipts into different categories
Extremely Reliable Receipt Keeping
Great app, takes away the time wasted in keeping all the receipts and invoices.
Just click the photo as soon as you are done swiping your card or simply forward the invoices emails.
Makes life so much easy.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.