Sign up for Receipt Bank today to take the 14-day free trial. Start submitting receipts, bills and invoices through your smartphone. Improve productivity when you sign up for Receipt Bank and gain access to the full suite of web features.
Manage expenses, snap receipts and automate your business costs on the go when you use Receipt Bank!
We are on a mission to help every business remove the pain of bookkeeping and expense tracking! Save all your digital receipts and bills in one place while you manage expenses to prepare for the ATO tax season.
Receipt Bank Features:
Bookkeeping Made Simple
- Automated expense process that makes managing expenses on the go simple
- Accurate data extraction technology to help you organize expenses
- Automatically sync bills or expense data to accounting software
- Paperless bookkeeping with unlimited digital storage that is 100% secure
Prepare for Tax Season
- Real time information on expenses and business banking
- Reduce costs on hiring an accountant or bookkeeper for tax season
- Track expenses for your business and never miss a reimbursement from the ATO
Snap Receipts and Create Invoices
- Increase productivity with an easy receipt scanner
- Store all your digital receipts in one place to easily input your ATO tax information
- Create invoices to send directly to your accountant/bookkeeper
Receipt Bank Users
- New User: Download the App to start the “14 Day Trial” with full access to the Receipt Bank Web App and suite Features.
- Existing Receipt Bank User: Download the Mobile App and enter your login details to be linked automatically to your account.
Your Accountant/Bookkeeper: Sign up and link your account to your accountant’s account via the web app.
Improve productivity by cutting your bookkeeping time in half when you snap receipts and track expenses with Receipt Bank. Automate the expense process and send invoices to your accountant/bookkeeper for the ATO tax season.
Download now and make accounting effortless.
**Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2013-2015**
**Featured in 2014 Startups 100**
Xero | QuickBooks Online | Freeagent | Sage One | KashFlow | Twinfield | Freshbooks | WorkFlowMax | Gusto | Bill.com | Paypal | Dropbox | Tripcatcher (UK Only)
The festive season is here and we have made this update as our gift to you!
- The ‘Client’ field in the item details screen has been renamed to ‘Customer’ ensuring consistency across Receipt Bank.
- Reduced issues with items stuck in ‘Waiting for upload’.
- Don’t get caught out by Jack Frost! We’ve resolved the issue with the app freezing.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for business
Terrible app. Random glitches ruinously common. Receipts disappear. There are known flaws in replication errors with receipts that result in the consumer having to manually enter it. Better off just adding photos to your accounts
Poor in comparison to Xero in app function
Not flexible, not able to edit photos of invoice or receipt or not clear that it can Not happy to continue with this process unless it’s more intuitive.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback - You're right, we currently don't have photo editing, but our data extraction is pretty darn amazing so editing shouldn't be needed... less time editing = more time for you! We'd love to know more about your thoughts on flexibility especially compared to Xero, let us know? firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.