Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
Recovery Record may ask for access to your step count and heart rate data if you have a paired Apple Watch and are enrolled in specific research studies. Collection of this data is completely optional. We integrate with Apple's Health App to achieve this. The data will be handled and used in accordance with data disclosure agreement of the research study.
Added a log calendar
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, Great Potential to be Amazing
Nowadays I think a lot of apps neglect the look and functional flow of the apps and unfortunately I think this app has done this. I think the concept and features of this app are absolutely amazing as many suffering from an ED use similar apps to restrict and find hard to let go off them in recovery and I think creating an app that is similar to many calorie trackers out there it helps to transition into healthy eating while still giving individuals a chance to continue their own rituals but in a more healthy and constructive way. I hope you continue on improving the app because I’m sure it could help many!
I was writing down food logs everyday for my dietician and getting over carrying the papers around and pulling them out to fill out. My recovery team put me onto this app and it is so much better! I love the fact that I am able to fill out my food logs in front of everyone without them knowing what I am doing!
Supportive and encouraging. Highly recommend
This app assists in recovering and encourages being kind to yourself and logging meals regardless of whether or not you’re happy with them. You don’t have to count calories, you just take photos, and there’s an option to connect with others.
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.