Recovery Record Clinician is the first evidence-based, HIPAA compliant application for eating disorder treatment professionals. With Recovery Record, your patients will remain engaged between visits and you will have patient data and tools for timely, targeted intervention.
- Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes.
- Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met.
- Used in all treatment settings: Outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential, and inpatient.
- Customizable for every type of eating disorder: Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and eating disorders otherwise not specified.
- Best practice: Technology is based on decades of CBT and self-monitoring research.
How does Recovery Record help you?
Recovery Record works by linking your Recovery Record Clinician app with your patient's Recovery Record self-monitoring app. By doing this, you will have access to the complete clinical picture and be able to answer the questions: Which patient most needs my attention? Are patient outcomes improving? What should I focus on in this 45 minute patient visit?
"I feel like a cardiologist who has just seen a stethoscope for the first time. Finally a tool for my specialty.” - Nan Shaw, Eating Disorder Best Practices Chair, Kaiser Permanente
- View patient progress dashboard
- Access raw and analyzed patient data
- View dynamic charts with clear and actionable clinical insights
- Write private clinical notes
- Write shared clinical notes to provide in the moment feedback and support
- Send secure, HIPAA compliant instant messages
- Customize self-monitoring forms by selecting from dozens of questions
- Chart weight and Body Mass Index
- Customize and generate printable PDF reports
- Set clinical goals and review their achievement
- Set coping tactics and review their utilization
- Set meal plans and reminders
- Request clinical questionnaire completion and review raw and charted scores
- Boost accountability with proprietary 'Let patient know their logs have been viewed' button
1) Download the Recovery Record Clinician app
2) Invite your patients to download the free Recovery Record self-monitoring app
3) Link accounts with your patients
4) Start using Recovery Record Clinician in your practice
Within minutes of downloading the app, you are ready to bring intuitive patient engagement tools and data-driven clinical decisions to your practice.
Get started by linking to your first patient for free.
- Each subscription is for a one month time period
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Renewal cost is the same as the monthly subscription cost
- Subscriptions are managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
1 Month subscription prices
- Free: (1 patient)
- Starter: AU$10.99
- Basic: AU$30.99
- Professional: AU$79.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user from the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Ratings and Reviews
Best In Class
Absolutely exceeded my expectations, and far surpasses every other eating disorder recovery app available- I've looked at them all.
Once I started putting Recovery Record into practise and customising the experience to the client was when I realised just how powerful this tool is. I saw almost overnight improvement that has continued to grow.
I can't recommend this highly enough to clinicians or any support person to someone battling an eating disorder. The app is free for a single patient, so try it! You'll never go back
Fantastic app, but too pricey
This app is really brilliant!it has a lot of features that are really useful including allowing clients to take photos of their meals along with a description and real time access. However there is an ongoing monthly payment for its use (dependent on how many clients you are using it for). Therefore unless the company you work for has it, it may not be a financially viable option.
Great app, just wish it was an outright affordable cost so I could invest in it.
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 42.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Recovery Record, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Starter $10.99
- Basic $30.99
- Basic $28.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.