Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- Stylus pen.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Landscape mode.
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Hold down the space bar to drag (left mouse key down) the mouse on the screen.
- Support for older protocol.
Ratings and Reviews
I can't seem to use this properly
The guide is confusing and I don't rely like it
Works With Everything(I have)
Great App!! I have read the reviews for the full version as I have been testing the Lite one. Only problem is that people have been saying the Full version doesn't support Server 2008... This seems strange as I can run Win - Xp, 7, Vista & Server 2008 with no problems on the lite...(Why would you take that out of the Full Version)
That's why this is a great app!! I do recommend. I can update a user account and reset a password away from my desk (Although some more testing is in order before a production environment is used)
You have hit the Nail on the head with this app, I only wish the full version wasn't so high as I’m dying to upgrade to it ( I would like to have the option to right click the mouse button).
For Free this app does what it states and it does it gracefully.
I downloaded this app to use the wol feature and it works like a charm once I figure out how to scan for the computer my firewall was stoping it and once I disabled it found computer added
My MAC address and everything worked fine even when I re enable my firewall dose not stop it from turning on computer or using the Remote Desktop feature 5 stars
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.