The Results and ATAR app supports students currently studying units within the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) to access their study scores and ATAR on a smartphone or tablet. Install the app and login with your VCE student number and Results Service PIN to access your results.
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) provides the following information:
• Whether you have been awarded the VCE or VCE (Baccalaureate)
• Whether you have been awarded the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
• A list of all Year 12 studies completed by you, with your grades and study scores
Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) provides the following information if you qualify for an ATAR:
• Your ATAR
• Your VTAC scaled study scores (Internet only)
These results are also available via the Internet, mail, and email (VCE results only). For more information about other methods of accessing results, please refer to the VCAA or VTAC websites.
In addition to student results, version 1 of the app also provides answers to frequently asked questions about results, and information about how to contact the Post Results and ATAR Service (PRAS), VCAA, and VTAC.
Note: For information about obtaining past results or ATARs from previous years, please visit the VCAA and VTAC websites.
Updates for release of VCE Results and ATAR in December 2018.
Ratings and Reviews
It is fine
at least it is better than the online version
My Atar was <30
I hate this app
It would have been nice if it were less clunky
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre, Australia
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.