By St John Ambulance Australia Incorporated
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Approximately 25,000 Australian’s suffer a sudden cardiac arrest each year. Would you know what to do?
● WINNER - 2010 Safe Work ACT Award
Resuscitate focuses on the importance of the St John DRSABCD Action Plan. The DRSABCD Action Plan is used by First Responders around the world as primary assessment for every casualty.
Included in the App is a powerful proximity sensor that locates your nearest St John Ambulance Public Access Defibrillator (PAD). As PAD’s become more readily available ensure you have the confidence to correctly manage a medical emergency.
Resuscitate includes features such as:
● Easy-to-read DRSABCD Action Plan with large clear images
● Powerful Public Access Defibrillator proximity sensor
● Fun and interactive animated defibrillator demonstration
● Embedded video demonstration of how to use an Automated External Defibrillator
● Add your workplace PAD to the national map to promote maximum exposure.
St John Ambulance provides first aid training to over 400,000 People in Australian each year. With over 125 years experience in the provision of emergency first aid, St John Ambulance Australia is the Country's most trusted name in first aid services.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated for iOS 8 and improved graphics for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 21 February 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: St John Ambulance Australia Incorporated
- © St John Ambulance Australia Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.