Rhythm Training (Sight Reading)
By LEI CHI TAK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✔ Do you feel hard to learn the rhythm?
✔ Is it hard for you to be on beat when learning an instrument?
✔ Did you beat accurately when you play the music?
✔ Do your children or students feel not interested in learning the rythem?
✚ Rhythm Training is prepared for you!
♬ for Rhythm Training Teaching
After the design of the professional music teacher, rhythm training is more suitable for the learning needs of students.
Practice the rhythm of course music has the following characteristics:
(1) A beginner can easily get started.
(2) Designed as the problem which is often confronted by the basic and advanced level students.
(3) The course is a fore step into the rhythm of classical music.
(4) To cultivate professional students.
♬ for Rhythm Training Design
In order to attract children’s attention and make users easier to use, the software uses the simple design which is full of youthful vigor, even beginners or children can easily learn from this app.
♬ Additional features of the for Rhythm Training
(1) 7 sounds of musical instruments are provided.
(2) Integrated with metronome function.
(3) Beat prompts and hints for users.
▶ What are you waiting for? Download it!
4ry old is happy
Brought this for my 4yr old to help keep in time when playing piano. Found the lessons easy to follow and easy to use. He has improved a lot since using this app.
Not so happy
Has potential but no sound and doesn't get very advanced before having to pay more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Released: 17 April 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Chi Tak Lei
- © Charles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro Edition$2.49