Cock-a-doodle-do! Rooster is chuffed to welcome you to it’s world. It’s a world where you zoom through events and speedily take charge of your tasks. Because faster organizing means more time for you.
- Manage your Calendar and Tasks together
- Enter appointments faster than ever with the QuickCal Keyboard™
- Pin your ‘Someday’ tasks in a flash, and never forget a thing
- Auto-rollover your incomplete tasks and let nothing slip
- Jump dates faster with the Navigator, and see so much more
- Instantly see when you’re busy and free with the new Timeline view
- Quickly scan your daily headlines with just one tap
Did we mention there’s no sign in required?! Ohhhh yeah
- Keep shared calendars* with family and friends and stay in sync
- Auto-sync with Google/Apple/Exchange Calendars for an effortless set up
- Use in combination with Google/Apple/Exchange calendars for an easy desktop and iPad solution
- Enjoy beautiful simplicity and a unique, streamlined design
Rooster’s unique features and ridiculously handsome design, will make conquering a crazy life, easy, speedy and breezy.
Give it a crow!
(Have feedback, comments or questions? We’re egg-cited to hear from you. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Set up calendar sharing in your iOS Calendar app
What is the QuickCal Keyboard™?
The QuickCal Keyboard™ is a unique Rooster baby, designed to make entering events, appointments and meetings faster than ever. Fill in the tabs you want and leave the rest. It’s easy as chicken pie.
Recipe for making Rooster even more handsome:
1. Give it a slicker UI with larger fonts for easier reading, more space for the main content, and some nice, subtle animations
2. Add smoother, more buttery scrolling (great for those who like butter chicken), and faster load times
3. Throw in a spoonful of useful RSVP information for events in the main view
4. Enable toggling between event end times and duration in the main view
5. Mix in some bugs that have been crushed and blended (i.e. bug fixes)
6. Simmer for 30 seconds while the app updates
7. Rooster 1.8 is ready to serve!
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed!
I’ve been looking for a calendar that’s easy to use and doesn’t take forever just to enter appointments and events. This is it!! I can finally stop looking. Rooster is so intuitive and it lets me enter and see info so easily. I love the agenda view and how I don’t need to click through a million times to get my event info. It’s got a cool year view that lets me jump dates so I don’t mind that it doesn’t have a monthly view - I can’t see much info with monthly views anyway. The interface is gorgeous and far better than boring standard calendars. Having tasks combined is also soooo helpful - I can see everything I need to see at once! So glad I’ve found this app!!
Thanks for your review @sharnie123! So glad to be able to help!
Gorgeous and so helpful
I actually enjoy using rooster. The layout and colour scheme are beautiful and the functionality is very smooth and easy to navigate. I almost look for things I can list down just so I can Rooster them! Haha. There a small few things which would make it even better though!: I’m not a huge fan of the black banner up the top, I wish there were an easier way to set reminders which were recurrent, and I would like it be able to remove reminders from my pinned list just by ticking it as completed rather than deleting the entire entry.
But all in all a very good app which has made my life a lot more organised and manageable!
Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback @Mineralator! Appreciate it! We are currently working on implementing recurring reminders and swipe to delete, and auto-hide for completed pinned tasks will come a tad bit later. Hope these make things easier for you :) Thanks again for taking the time to write in and if you have any other requests or feedback, we'd love to hear from you again. Hope you continue to enjoy using Rooster!
A nice idea, but very limited functionality
When I saw this app, I was thinking that it would be a great time saver; to have these two functions together would work well for me. I downloaded the app and have been working with it, or maybe I should say, trying to work with it, for a week.
I use location based reminders a great deal during my week and it was such an amazing idea when Apple introduced them all that time ago. I don’t remember how long ago it was, but it was certainly long enough ago, I believe, that no developer should introduce a reminders app which doesn’t include that feature.
When I need a location based reminder, I have no choice but to go back to Apple’s Reminders app and use it. I might as well just stay there all the time.
Hi afk150, thanks for trying Rooster! Sorry Rooster doesn't meet your needs yet with location based reminders. We'll certainly look at how it can be implemented in the future. There a tonne of new features and optimisations planned, and we hope Rooster will better meet your needs soon, and you give us another try. Thanks again and have a great day!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.