Roundtrip makes it easy to record and track your driving practice and learning goals. Simply tap the record button, enter your current odometer and then you're off!
Roundtrip features include:
- Officially recognised replacement for your NSW paper logbook
- Automatically record your practice time, location, weather and more while your drive
- Lock your phone and put it away while you drive and the app will keep recording
- Track and sign off on your 20 NSW learning goals
- Track your practice totals (day hours, night hours and total hours)
- Calculate bonus hours automatically (e.g., 3 for 1 driving instructor lessons)
- Submit to Roads and Maritime Services once your logbook requirements are complete
- Automatically back up your practice data in case you lose or break your phone
- No account or app is required for supervisors, only learner drivers need the app
To register to use the app you must hold a valid NSW-issued learner licence (or temporary paper learner licence).
This update for Roundtrip continues our effort to support more suburbs. If your suburb is not represented properly or missing, please let us know! We want to have every suburb in Australia to be included properly within Roundtrip. In addition, we have added a new warning if the odometer values are looking a lil' bit off when saving a trip, this is added to help reduce typos in trip odometer values.
Bug fixes and Improvements:
• Added support for Carnes Hill, NSW (2171)
• Added new odometer value checks and warning to help prevent odometer input errors
• Various performance and stability improvements
Introduced since version 1.2:
• An improved sign-up process with a new email confirmation field to make sure the correct email address is entered. While the email address is not really used during normal usage of the app, it is important to have the correct address for whenever a password reset is necessary.
• Automatic re-login feature when app is re-installed on a new device with the same iCloud account.
If you are enjoying Roundtrip, please consider leaving a nice review on the App Store. We really appreciate it and it drives us to keep making Roundtrip better!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but time consuming for one section
I love this app now cause it’s so easy whenever I go driving, the only thing I hate is how time consuming putting in logbook hours manually prior to having the app, especially when I have driving hours from the start of last year. If there was on option to just choose the year, month then date instead of having to scroll it would make such a difference. Other than that it’s great for Learners not to worry about forgetting the time or odometer to write down!
It’s pretty good, except it would be better if you could log in on multiple phones at once. At the moment you can, however, you have to log in and out for your hours on the other phone to be recorded and sometimes you loose some hours. Would recommend over using a physical book:)
This app makes the logbook process so much easier! You can time you trips, add supervisors, it has digital sign off, you can add all of the Safer Driver Courses and structured lessons. The only bad experience I had was that my first driving instructor didn’t accept the digital logbook so I had to use my physical and hand it in alongside the app when I did my test.
- Eat More Pixels Pty Ltd
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Eat More Pixels Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.