RSVP – Australia’s No. 1 Dating Site - Australia's Leading Dating Website
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RSVP is Australia's leading and most trusted online dating site. Over its 17 year history, RSVP has helped more than 4 million Australians meet other singles. With over 1,200 new members signing up every day, you have a great chance of finding what you're looking for. It’s free to get started, so download the app today and get searching anywhere, anytime!
It’s FREE to:
* Download the app
* Get started and join RSVP
* Search members
* Send ‘Kisses’ – the best way to say hi to singles that catch your eye
* Reply to messages
* Receive relevant member matches from RSVP
RSVP App Features:
* Sign in with your existing account or create a new one
* Search for singles using a variety of tools
* Break the ice by sending FREE Kisses
* Relevant member matches
* Live chat
* Send and reply to messages
* Read receipt notifications
* Save your 10 most recent searches
* Manage your existing favourites and add new ones
* Be notified when you receive new messages
* Contact RSVP Customer Care with questions, issues or ideas
RSVP offers a range of services that help you date the way you want. From easy searching
to compatibility reports, you can even control how other members see you on the site.
Get started today – It’s free to join, search and send Kisses! And, with our mobile app you
can stay connected on the go.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
* Redesigned with a fresh new look and feel.
* New Quick Kiss option – Send our default Kiss message in one click with the green tick button on their profile. Our full list of contact options is still available.
Okish Dating Site
RSVP is pretty good but is much more restrictive than competitors like OKCupid.
The background information on prospective partners is very limited. The standard responses provided to message contacts are rather lame and cheesy. One you make the decision to contact someone you only have 30 days allowed. OKC is unlimited by comparison for free. RSVP provides potential matches but often these are rather tenuous and on ready their criteria are not real matches. This can lead one to waste time, kisses, money pursuing 'imperfect' matches.
Poor navigation, difficult typing, otherwise ok
Overall it's a good App but navigation through mailbox is not seamless, particularly when replying to messages. Messages don't update instantly on the App. Sometimes responses don't show on the App. Profile viewing etc. has been good but actually replying to people can be improved.
Poor interface and slow app
Interface of the app looks dated. Navigation looks prehistoric and the user experience is poor. After using okcupid it feels like you are going backwards. The app is also slow and jumpy. Constant rubbish ads at the bottom of the screen make navigating the app distasteful and a burden. Deleted the app quickly after downloading it.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 23 January 2015
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RSVP.COM.AU Pty Ltd
- © Fairfax Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 4 stamps$54.99