Sales Navigator for iPad
By The Casey Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW! Radial search option allows contacts to be filtered by proximity to a location and sorted by distance to travel from center location.
Voted Top 10 app at the 2013 International CES and 2012 Best Mobile Media App by the NJ Technology Council! This award winning app was developed by The Casey Group, an award winning company named a Best Place to Work in NJ for 2011-2013. Download Sales Navigator for free and join business professionals from over 90 countries that are already experiencing the benefits of Sales Navigator!
Sales Navigator is a comprehensive iPad app that helps you maximize your reach and touch to your most valuable customers and prospects through the integration of contacts, calendars, and locations, while showing your day’s appointments as a route on a map. Sales Navigator automatically pulls data from your calendars and contacts, so you can easily begin visualizing your daily appointment schedule and interacting with your customers and prospects on the map.
When you need to see clearly the “Who, Where and When” of your professional or personal travels, Sales Navigator helps you get the most out of every day. It's the perfect tool for all sales professionals, especially road warriors, and anyone who travels for business or pleasure.
Sales Navigator enables you to group your contacts and visually identify them with different colored pins. Group customers and prospects by priority, location, etc. – your choices are limited only by your imagination. Got hundreds of contacts? No problem. Filter your groups to avoid cluttering up your map with too many contacts or destinations. Easily communicate with contacts by sending emails in app or view a contact’s website to prepare for meetings.
Simply tap a contact pin on the map and select the “New Appt” button to create your appointment at the contact's location. See your daily appointments displayed as a travel route and view other prospects that are located nearby. All your appointments will automatically be synced to all external accounts, such as Gmail, MS Exchange and more! Tap and hold addresses to get turn by turn directions in Apple Maps.
Never be late for appointments again! You’ll know instantly if you have enough time between appointments with green and red routes indicating if you will be on-time or cutting it close. Sales Navigator dynamically updates your route using your current location giving you up to the minute information regarding your ETA and distance to travel.
1. Seamless integration of Contacts, Calendar and Maps
2. Custom Grouping of contacts. Localized in app.
3. Imports External Groups from MS Exchange, iCloud, and more
4. Colored pins to differentiate group members on the map. Purchase additional pin sets in app
5. Multi-criteria group filtering to view specific contacts on the map
6. Set radial search to filter contacts by proximity to a location and sort contacts by distance to travel
7. Send emails to contacts in app
8. View a contact’s website in app
9. Notes/Log feature logs contact notes, phone calls, emails, and events with date and time.
10. Schedule appointments in app and view your calendar in a range view up to 98 days.
11. Appointments with a location are shown on map with route
12. Red and Green routes indicate whether you will be late or on-time to your appointments.
13. Tap and hold addresses for turn by turn directions in Apple Maps
14. View estimated arrival time, distance and remaining travel time while en-route to your next appointment
15. Works for Enterprise users who synchronize their calendar and contacts with Exchange servers or Gmail
16. Sales Navigator Calling feature enables outbound calls from within app and will automatically log calls with date, time and duration. Calling credits are available via an in-app purchase.
17. Optimized for up to 7,000 Contacts.
What's New in Version 4.5
Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 November 2013
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: The Casey Group
- © 2013 The Casey Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Industry Pins$5.49
- Bubble Pins$1.99
- Modern Pin$0.99
- All Pins$8.49
- Push Pins$0.99