Sales Navigator: map contacts, calendar & routes
By The Casey Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sales Navigator provides field sales and service reps with a mobile mapping and planning tool to efficiently plan and manage their territories. It helps strategically improve your daily schedule by mapping appointments and drop-in visits as a route along with contacts and any other location-specific data.
Once downloaded, try it for free with our Lite plan or choose a monthly recurring subscription plan of Basic ($4.99/mo.), Add-On ($2.99/mo.) or Pro ($7.99/mo.).
Sales Navigator provides field personnel with an intuitive mobile experience.
- Seamlessly integrates with your Contacts, Calendar & Maps
- Plan trips and optimize your daily routes with drop-in visits and calendar appointments. Easily re-route to respond to schedule changes!
- Visualize your territory and travel routes to help locate opportunities along the way. Use color-coding and marker styles to prioritize and organize accounts.
- Target specific customers and prospects by filtering groups on the map. Create custom filter options from any column in a spreadsheet!
- Manage your customer interactions all within the app by sending emails, taking notes, viewing websites and setting up meetings.
- Log your activities and use as a mini-CRM as the app collects contact notes, phone calls, emails, and events -- most created AUTOMATICALLY for you so you can spend more time selling or servicing.
- Utilize even when offline by accessing saved information, routes, directions and target map area.
Complete Feature List:
- Spreadsheet import easily imports contacts or any location-specific data. (CSV file)
- Selectively import external contact groups (Exchange, iCloud, etc.) from your device's address book.
- Tap and hold on map to create a contact, appointment, or task
- Manually move pin to improve location accuracy
- Pick from over 100 unique pins or create your own!
- Create custom groups to organize/prioritize contacts.
- Use multi-criteria group filtering to include & exclude data from your map.
- Set follow up tasks, priority, and track status
- Easily convert meeting tasks to calendar events.
- Schedule appointments in-app with SmartTime (auto-fills start time using prior appointment end time + drive time)
- View multiple calendars and shared calendars.
- View up to 3 months of appointments on map.
- Appointments sync to external calendars, such as Gmail and MS Exchange, linked to your device.
- Select Apple Maps, Waze, or Google Maps as your preferred navigation tool for turn-by-turn directions.
- Use addresses or latitude/longitude coordinates for mapping.
- View ETA, distance, remaining travel time and directions while en-route.
- Color-coded routes indicate whether you will be on-time or late.
- Use radial search to filter contacts by proximity to a location and sort contacts by distance to travel.
- Log notes using speech to text capabilities.
- Full high-resolution design includes Split Screen Multi-tasking and Slide-Over View.
- Set automatic back-ups to help protect your data
- Outbound calling from within app automatically logs calls to the US and Canada.
Manage your territory’s funnel and exceed your quota with this easy to use mapping and productivity tool. Sales Navigator is backed by a customer service team here to support your success!
Automatic Renewal Feature: Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period with the cost listed. You can manage your subscription and you may turn your auto-renewal off by logging into your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.2.2
Minor bug fixes
New features for Basic, Add-On, and Pro Plans:
- Spreadsheet (CSV) import provides an easy three step process to load contacts or any other location-based data thus allowing you to map anything that interests you.
- You can automatically group data from any spreadsheet column enabling an easy method to target your customers.
- Map imported records using addresses or coordinates (latitude & longitude).
- Tap "Spreadsheet Import" from the Sales Navigator menu to learn more!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 March 2017
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: The Casey Group
- © 2017 The Casey Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add On$4.49
- All Pins$12.99
- Bubble Pins$2.99
- Modern Pin$1.49
- Industry Pins$7.99
- Small Pins $1.49
- Push Pins$1.49