Developed by the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI) in collaboration with doctors from the Department of Developmental Medicine at The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH), and created by Curve Tomorrow, Saliva Tracker is a mobile application developed for parents/carers of children with dribbling problems. As a busy parent/carer, Saliva Tracker will help you keep track of how your child is progressing on their prescribed medication for dribbling. Saliva Tracker collects information on your child's name, UR number, your contact phone number and your answers to the Saliva Tracker questions. You will be prompted to complete the Saliva Tracker questions at 1 week, 1 month, 3 months and 6 months at a time convenient to you.
- Fix iOS 10 issues.
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- 30.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Murdoch Childrens Research Institute 2015
Family SharingUp to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.