The SAP Ariba Supply Chain mobile app untethers you from your desk so you can maintain instant supply chain visibility wherever you are. Use it to monitor and manage availability of supply. View information from purchase orders, confirmations, and ship notices, and obtain proactive alerts for unconfirmed items.
Monitor your supply chain with the following features:
· Real-time status: Know at a glance how your supply chain is performing with real-time status information on orders, shipments, and commits presented in a clean graphical user interface that supports filtering and search.
· Full item details: View orders, shipments, and unconfirmed items and drill down to see item details, such as part number, quantities, and prices. You can even track total confirmed quantity, shipped quantity, and shipping status.
· Resolve issues with suppliers: Use email or telephone to contact your suppliers to resolve issues such as demand/supply mismatch or unconfirmed orders.
· Filter and search: Easily find orders by filtering on status, such as Confirmed, Partially Confirmed, Shipped, or Invoiced or by searching for the order number.
· Pin items: You can pin line items for easy retrieval later.
· Select suppliers and locations: To make the information displayed manageable, you choose up to eight suppliers whose order confirmation alerts you want to see. You also choose your business locations or plants.
· Fast sign on: Sign on to the app through Touch ID (on Apple devices that support Touch ID).
To use the SAP Ariba Supply Chain mobile app, your organization must subscribe to SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration, and you must have your own account on Ariba Network.
- Ariba Inc.
- 55.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1996 - 2017 Ariba, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.