The SA State Emergency Service Field Operations Guide (FOG) has been developed by members of the SASES as an important reference tool. The FOG is not intended to be a training tool. It is the intention that it gives tips and reminders of techniques, equipment specifications and general day to day operations. The FOG supports the SASES Policy and Procedures and SASES training manuals in use today.
Ratings and Reviews
Some tweaking required
The app is a good reference. There needs to be some tweaking to allow image resizing, which currently results occasionally in a blank screen and required the app to be restarted. Also, scrolling downwards through tables (like in the raker shore table) reduces available screen size and crams all text higher and higher on the screen.
- South Australian State Emergency Service
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © South Australian State Emergency Service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.