SayWhatNow is an app that pays you for your immediate response to short "in the moment" tasks. We have market researchers right across Australia that need information about what you're doing on your every day experiences. You might visit the shopping mall or take a train or visit a sporting event. We'll pay you to answer a short task about your experience.
Anyone can become a SayWhatNow responder. Just download the App and create an account now!
Here's how it works:
1. One of our clients creates a job for SayWhatNow
2. They describe that they need to get answers from, say, 10,000 people about their shopping experience
3. They start the job and we automatically send out invitations via your phone's notification system inviting you to participate.
4. These jobs need to be completed in a short time frame so you'll only need 1-3 minutes or so to complete the task
5. You might answer some questions, make a few choices, perhaps take a short video
6. You must complete the task in a certain time and submit the response
7. If your response is approved (no naughty or rude answers please) you'll get immediately rewarded
8. Once you meet the minimum threshold you can redeem your rewards in gift cards and other rewards
9. Job done.... Now wait till you receive another task and earn more rewards!!
Some Examples of Tasks
You might be at a sporting event and might be asked "Are you enjoying the event?". You might be asked how "Are the food and beverage outlets doing a good job?". You might be asked to take a selfie of yourself at the game
This type of task is super simple to complete and will only take 1-2 minutes
Things to know
* Jobs typically pays about $1 per 1-2 minutes
* Tasks are "in the moment" and must be completed within a couple of minutes of receiving a notification of a new Task
* Most jobs will be dependent on your verifiable GPS location. If we're looking for people entering a shopping mall there is no point sending to people who have never been there. Allowing us to know your location will dramatically increase the number of tasks you will receive.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Update for iOS 11 and iPhone X
Fixes for Facebook integration changes and messaging
Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had this app for a month and haven’t heard anything. Where are all the offers? If you’re considering if you should try it, I wouldn’t bother. Very disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Hi @tonks81 - There are definitely tasks being offered and we are working with researchers to drive more tasks to our participants.
Very disappointed with this app. I have the app for over a month and haven’t received anything.
Considering deleting the app
Where are the tasks???
I have had this app for a week and I haven't gotten any thing to do. Is it because I'm male?
Developer Response ,
Hi @Simpbro - It's definitely not because you are Male. In fact, we are always looking for more male voices on the panel. Researchers will choose the audience they are looking for and we randomly select based on their criteria. Sometimes they might be just after a specific voice in their selection but most often researchers will be looking for a balanced selection of age, gender and location.
- Saywhatnow Pty Ltd
- 87 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2015 - 2017 SayWhatNow Pty Limited (ABN 63 606 801 834)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.