Download SBS PopAsia’s mobile app to listen live to the biggest Asian pop hits streaming 24/7. Plus - listen to win with PopAsia's Pop Bingo! Collect the songs you hear for your chance to win weekly prizes.
- Fresh new design, easy to use navigation
- Pop Bingo. Every time you hear a song listed on the bingo card, BINGO IT! Fill up your bingo card. Play for fun, or enter to win prizes every week!
- Preview songs and create playlists
- Set song reminders for your Favourites
- Watch the corresponding YouTube video for each track played
- See the full schedule of radio shows on PopAsia and set reminders
- Send SBS PopAsia audio, video requests and photos right from the app
Official website: www.sbs.com.au/popasia
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sbspopasia
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/sbspopasia
Tweet requests to #SBSPopAsia
- Improvements to reminders and notifications
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app provides a chance to explore the world that is Asian Music, however, the songs are quite repetitive and will be played multiple times within a short period of time. Also, sometimes during the BINGO game, the app will glitch and say that I’ve missed my chance to ‘bingo’ it, even if the song if still playing.
It's great, I LOVE IT but I think a secure your data option would be great because i am not going to sort it those playlist again and i really don't have time. Like a sign up process. Overall amazing
Lovin' the new format 👌
I give it's 3 because I don't know what to expect yet from this new app. Last time there were a lot of glitches with Pop Bingo not letting me bingo my songs or the song display being delayed. But I have a high hopes for this new format. 😄
- Special Broadcasting Service (SBS)
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Special Broadcasting Service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.