Follow the 2018 Tour de France with the ŠKODA Tour Tracker, the official Tour de France application that gives you in depth access and analysis of every aspect of the world's biggest and most exciting cycling race. From LIVE VIDEO to GPS tracking, you can be part of the race action no matter where you are.
The SBS Tour de France ŠKODA Tour Tracker includes:
- LIVE VIDEO stream coverage of every stage
- Up-to-the-minute text updates
- GPS tracking on interactive maps and profiles
- Breaks, chases and time gaps on the road
- Stage previews including maps, profiles and details of KOMs and Sprints
- Daily results and overall standings
- Professional photography of each day
- Tons of live video recaps of each stage
- Team and rider listings with rider profiles
- Rider search by name, bib, team or country
- Rankings by time off the front
- Fast provisional results
- Live results for intermediate climbs
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app - but where are the previous day’s highlights?
I love this app. I use it to watch the race while the hubby is watching something else on the TV. BUT, I usually can’t make it through to the end, and I don’t tend to be around to watch the daily highlights on TV. I do like to watch the highlights while having my breakfast. So why is that just about everything else is available to watch in the morning, but not the race highlights? I’m not interested in the scenic views or the interviews. The race highlights are brilliant when they finally get added, but it’s a bit late to watch them when you’ve already had to watch the winning moments because that was all there was available over breakfast. How about it, SBS? I know you can do it, you have done it on some of the days. How about getting the highlights added every morning along with all the others videos?
Wonderful demo of what an app can be
For ages I wondered how an app could be better than the corresponding web site - and they often aren’t. Ditto watching it on live TV. But the seamless integration of all the info you might need to understand some development in a stage is brilliant. And the ability to relate the scenery to a map and the race profile is wonderful. (Though sometimes I want a few more place names on the map.) I don’t follow much cycling during the year, so a crash course on who’s who and what’s where, with well-organised cheat notes, is perfect. Superb!
Keeps getting better
I gave this app 5stars two years ago plus two suggestions. They've done both and more.
You can watch live, flick between video and other information without video stopping and starting so you still hear the audio.
And when you can't watch anymore because sleep, you can check the updates as soon as you wake the next morning.
Also love how the videos are grouped together by stage - much much easier than navigating the full sbs site or app.
- Special Broadcasting Service (SBS)
- 64.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Special Broadcasting Service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.