The Shopper Experience, customized for Australian Shopping
-OMG! I love this app. I can't believe it actually scans! I'm going home to scan everything in my cupboard tonight! 5 stars from me.
-Love this app. Was on holidays and had no idea where the nearest supermarket was. Found the store and directions. Saved the fight in the car!
-Loved it, found it save me heaps of time in the store
-Fun, easy and helpful
-Better than the Coles app which I was using previously
-Looks like you've addressed the problems re stores not being found nearby. Now works very well - thank you.
At Scan2List our main objective is to offer you a first class user experience. Whether you are doing the groceries, planting a new garden or starting your Christmas shopping, we want to all make list building fun and enable you to save time.
Scan2List makes shopping easy. Use your iPhone to create shopping lists, scan the barcodes of items in your pantry (or manually add them), and save the list for future use. Then check items off as you shop in store, share the list with a friend.
-Made specifically for Australian Shopping
-Built-in, customisable item catalogue for Groceries, Home Improvement, Electronics, Beauty and Baby
-Real-time list sharing and syncing
-Recipes, Savings, and Reminders
-Multiple Lists/Multiple Stores
-Shopping templates for recipes, favorites and repeat shopping
-Notes and photos available for all items
-Password protected lists
-You always have your shopping list with you
-No more misplaced lists and searching for pens
-Confidently send someone else to the shops
Please visit scan2list.com.au for more info.
Purchase Gold Membership InApp Purchase from Settings/Purchases for $8.99/year or $0.99/month. Gold Membership automatically renews (after one-year or one month, depending on the purchase) but can be disabled up to 24 hours prior to renewal.
Ratings and Reviews
Not Amazing But Useful
This app is great for keeping track of specialised foods that you can't always get to, for example foods that are nice but also gluten or a lactose free.
Things that I don't like:
- When you take a photo, it is limited to the bounds of the square.
- The picture will not move up or down when you want to crop it.
- you cannot type a location to it, which would be great when you want to find food but cannot remember which shop you got it in. That being said you can enter that into the notes, though I don't know if you can search from that.
- The database isn't wide, but you can add your own items to it. If it integrated with Google so that you could search up a picture of the item, that would be significantly more helpful.
- you cannot add your own categories, or tags. This means that if you are creating a shopping list that you specifically want to be gluten-free, you cannot create a list that does that. You can however, create favourites.
So as I said, it isn't amazing, but it is useful. And there are ways in which you can tweak things to your advantage. Would even be prepared to pay for it if these things I've pointed out were changed.
Ive found it fantastic, I've arranged my grocery shopping by store and by aisle, having everything we buy in the list is like doing a stocktake each week to see what to buy and updating the prices means I know exactly how much we spend
Having the prices in the list makes it easy to compare “specials” each week to see if it is really a good special
Love this app however!!!!
I really love this app so easy and user friendly , how ever it's a real shame tho that you can't normal Messeg you phone contact your shopping list :( :(
My mum was doing my shopping the other day and i just wished I could've send her my shopping list that I have created for myself on this app .
Really disappointed they didn't think it through :( I do wish they bring this feature on It'll make it perfect app .
- MidCentury Media Inc.
- 54.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 MidCentury Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Membership $1.49
- Gold Membership $12.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.