Scan2List – Shopping Made Easy – Scan, List, Share!
By MidCentury Media Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Shopper Experience, customized for Australian Shopping
-OMG! I love this app. I can't believe it actually scans! I'm going home to scan everything in my cupboard tonight! 5 stars from me.
-Love this app. Was on holidays and had no idea where the nearest supermarket was. Found the store and directions. Saved the fight in the car!
-Loved it, found it save me heaps of time in the store
-Fun, easy and helpful
-Better than the Coles app which I was using previously
-Looks like you've addressed the problems re stores not being found nearby. Now works very well - thank you.
At Scan2List our main objective is to offer you a first class user experience. Whether you are doing the groceries, planting a new garden or starting your Christmas shopping, we want to all make list building fun and enable you to save time.
Scan2List makes shopping easy. Use your iPhone to create shopping lists, scan the barcodes of items in your pantry (or manually add them), and save the list for future use. Then check items off as you shop in store, share the list with a friend.
-Made specifically for Australian Shopping
-Built-in, customisable item catalogue for Groceries, Home Improvement, Electronics, Beauty and Baby
-Real-time list sharing and syncing
-Recipes, Savings, and Reminders
-Multiple Lists/Multiple Stores
-Shopping templates for recipes, favorites and repeat shopping
-Notes and photos available for all items
-Password protected lists
-You always have your shopping list with you
-No more misplaced lists and searching for pens
-Confidently send someone else to the shops
Please visit scan2list.com.au for more info.
Scan2List is a free app that has sponsor content from brand and retail partners carefully selected to be relevant to just what you are shopping for. This includes content like recipes, guides, contests, quizzes, project instructions, product info, evaluations and ratings as well as ads and coupons.
What's New in Version 10.5.26
Our first major release in 2 Years! Lots of improvements:
- Notifications of shared list modifications. Complete control from Account Settings. !
- New Website w/ Lists, Recipes, and Savings. Try it out!
- Shared List Subscriber Deletes and Checkouts!
- Reorganized Settings
- Per List Sorting
- Recipes, Savings, and Reminders access from your list
- Featured Recipes
- Hidden Aisle Indicator
- Check All action in Edit
- Savings totals added to the cart
- 100's of small tweaks and bug fixes!
Not Amazing But Useful
This app is great for keeping track of specialised foods that you can't always get to, for example foods that are nice but also gluten or a lactose free.
Things that I don't like:
- When you take a photo, it is limited to the bounds of the square.
- The picture will not move up or down when you want to crop it.
- you cannot type a location to it, which would be great when you want to find food but cannot remember which shop you got it in. That being said you can enter that into the notes, though I don't know if you can search from that.
- The database isn't wide, but you can add your own items to it. If it integrated with Google so that you could search up a picture of the item, that would be significantly more helpful.
- you cannot add your own categories, or tags. This means that if you are creating a shopping list that you specifically want to be gluten-free, you cannot create a list that does that. You can however, create favourites.
So as I said, it isn't amazing, but it is useful. And there are ways in which you can tweak things to your advantage. Would even be prepared to pay for it if these things I've pointed out were changed.
Love this app however!!!!
I really love this app so easy and user friendly , how ever it's a real shame tho that you can't normal Messeg you phone contact your shopping list :( :(
My mum was doing my shopping the other day and i just wished I could've send her my shopping list that I have created for myself on this app .
Really disappointed they didn't think it through :( I do wish they bring this feature on It'll make it perfect app .
Excellent Shopping App
I have used this app for many years. Best thing I like is how it shows a running total of how much is in the shopping trolley. Just recently really want to update my grocery items and prices but it keeps crashing. Please keep this app updated and running smoothly as I can’t find any app suitable to replace this one.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 May 2014
- Version: 10.5.26
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: MidCentury Media Inc.
- © 2010 MidCentury Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.