The school communication app loved by schools, students & parents.
● Real time digital communication anytime, anywhere with a secure, easy-to-use app.
● School Stream helps parents keep on top of school activities, newsletters, school forms and absentee notes. We make it easy for parents so schools get a better response rate.
● Keep parents in the loop by bringing the whole of school life together in an easy-to-use school communication app.
● Send urgent notifications directly to parents’ smartphones and tablets. If you need to let your school community know about a power outage, fire, or that sports day has been cancelled, make sure they get the message the first time, every time.
● School Stream is safe and free for parents and families to use and it works on all smartphones and tablets. It is used by hundreds of thousands of parents across the world.
● Save money by reducing printing costs. With School Stream you can send forms and newsletters directly to parents’ smartphones.
● Save admin staff time and stay in control of your school’s communication. It’s as simple as publish and click!
● Every school is different. With School Stream's Customised Categories function, schools can tailor content based on the needs of their parent community for higher engagement.
● Training and support are included in your license fee and the app is free for parents to download.
● Any questions, problems, or feedback? Tell us: email@example.com
We've added some helpful tips to show new users around.
Ratings and Reviews
SchoolStream is a great app to see and get updated on what your child is doing at school. You can get newsletters, school forms, alerts and add multiple schools added to the app. Just type in your school (it may require a password if so type it in) and press the add button. Without SchoolStream I wouldn’t know if my child’s bus is late or what the due date is for a note. The point that I am trying to make is that SchoolStream is an awesome app and I definitely recommend it.
No autofill when completing forms, even though the app already has your particulars - very frustrating and time wasting. I often choose to just ring the school instead which what the app is meant to avoid.
Cumbersome. The layout can be confusing. Menus appear over the top of others. Looks like it’s not a finished product.
Also, fix the dates. Please.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Could you please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look at your menu issue further? We do also plan to include autofill in a future release.
Now I know everything that is going on at school. As a dad I get to plan so I can make it to the events that otherwise pass me by. Feel so much more connected to the school program. Thanks SchoolStream
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.