The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) Science360 app for iPad provides easy access to engaging science and engineering images and video from around the globe and a news feed featuring breaking news from NSF-funded institutions. Content is either produced by NSF or gathered from scientists, colleges and universities, and NSF science and engineering centers.
If you have questions or comments, or if you are an NSF-funded researcher and would like to have your images or video included in the app, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spectacular images from NSF-funded institutions available in high resolution for download to your iPad
- Fun and engaging streaming video (WiFi or 3G connection required) on a wide range of topics
- Hundreds of images and videos to experience, with new content added weekly
- Share images and videos on Facebook and Twitter or via email
- Keep abreast of breaking stories in scientific discovery as they happen with the in-app news feed
- Pan through content in the unique 360 view or find content via keyword with a simple two finger touch
- With a single touch, save favorite images and video within the app so that they can easily be found again
* Bug Fixes
* Player API Update
Ratings and Reviews
It used to be good but just won’t load.
Hi to all you science buffs!
This is a great app,i have been waiting for a while for this type of app.
I would highly recommend.
Just have some patience when loading, Rome wasn't --------
Really enjoy the app, but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the audio as it only seems to work with headphones??
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.