Search jobs - find your next job or make your next career move NOW on SEEK! We make the job search and apply process easy. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, Wellington or anywhere else in Australia or New Zealand – we have hundreds of thousands of jobs waiting for you. Get searching on Australia’s and New Zealand’s most visited and completely free job and employment marketplace!
READY TO FIND THE PERFECT JOB EASILY AND QUICKLY?
Simply search for jobs by letting us know the role, industry or location you’re after. Then you can easily refine your results by work type (full time, part time, casual or temp) or salary.
Effortlessly identify new jobs each time you come back to the app and save the jobs you like the sound of. Otherwise leave it up to us - we’ll recommend jobs we think are right for you!
Found a job you like? Apply for jobs faster with pre-filled application forms.
NEED HELP KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR JOB SEARCH JOURNEY?
• Run a search once – if you like it save it and we’ll make it easy to keep coming back to it
• We’ll also make sure you’re aware of what jobs are new are what jobs you’ve already seen so you don’t have to think about it!
• Jobs you’ve saved and applications you’ve submitted can be easily viewed on your ‘My Activity’ page
TIRED OF NOT HEARING BACK FROM AN EMPLOYER?
• Don’t worry – SEEK can now tell you for some roles whether your application has been viewed or whether you are likely to progress or not.
WANT TO GET A QUICK IDEA OF WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK SOMEWHERE?
It’s not just about finding the right job. You’re also looking for the right company to continue your career journey. SEEK’s Company Reviews is a place where you can find trusted information about companies, written anonymously by employees.
We want to hear from you! Let us know your thoughts by clicking ‘Feedback’ in the app, or email us at email@example.com.
- More information provided for the jobs that have application status updates
- You can now provide a longer career history to show to hirers in your SEEK profile
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient, and the app developer actually cares!
The SEEK app is convenient, the app behaves as well as the desktop version... and in some ways, the app is better.
Furthermore, recently I posted this suggestion:
“What I would really like to see improved is to be given the option for saved searches to ALWAYS sort by date, as soon as you open the search. I managed to get one of my searches to do this, but have never been able to repeat it on my other searches.”
The app developer responded almost straight away and told me how to achieve this. Now that’s great service from an app developer - you don’t get better than this!!
BTW: to get it to sort by date, open the SEEK website on your computer (NOT your smart device!!), open the offending search, sort by date, save the search again, delete the old search... and there you have it - your search always lists in date order, even on the app ;)
Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! When it comes to saved searches, the trick to keep your date filter saved is to ensure when you edit it you're doing so via the device you set the saved search up on. So if you created the saved search from a desktop, you'll need to log into a computer again and edit the search to sort by date. Otherwise it will always default on a mobile to the way it was originally created. Hope this helps!
Not enough choice
Removing the ability to search by multiple regions within a State was disingenuous and renders the app as little use to me. Luckily it remembered the saved searches I already had set up in that way, but unfortunately I’m unable to create new ones. The Developers feedback to me was that the feature wasn’t used by the majority of workers. This makes sense, since most Australians only look for jobs in the capital cities. I, however, am only interested in work that is not in the capital cities, so it would appear that Seek have no interest in people like me, which is disappointing.
Best job search app
I have been using a few search apps of late and Seek wins, hands down. There is actually no comparison!
I’ve had issues with the app and had to contact the support team. Can I say, WOW! Not only was I shocked that I got a response at all, I had a response within 24 hours!! From a site / app with soooooo many users, this is incredible. Well done, Seek! Thank you support team.
A few suggestions.
1. It would be FANTASTIC if saved jobs could show the application expiry date and have a sort function for this too.
2. Written cover letters in the app do not go away! It has to be removed before applying to another job. It would be nice if it didn’t hold.
3. You’re awesome! Let it be known. Tell it from the roof tops. Now, I’ve used a LOT of job search sites so I can say that Seek is the best, hand on heart!
Thank you :-)
Wow thanks so much for the AWESOME feedback! We're so happy to be able to help you with your job search, and appreciate the kudos! All the very best with it all :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.